Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

YEA people are so stupid. why give up something good that gives you and edge. i bet he is regreting it now.
Oh bluesnickers or whatever his name isn't regretting anything.  He was told that through PM 5 minutes before he used it, blurted it out to the biggest thread ever, then took all of the credit for it and never spoke up that he didn't know **** and took info from a knowledgeable member that told him to keep it to himself since it wasn't his business.  Wasn't me, but I know who it was that shared with him.  Now he's screwed everyone using that since the playoff 12's last April.  That's just facts.  I got thru on NDC and FNL so I'm not upset.  FNL just popped up out of nowhere after the countdown page on mobile site for 40 minutes.

this is a joke ....

i got me ,, my girl and my daughter trying to get these and nothing at all

i am tired of this

if anybody deserves these damn shoes...............................ITS ME.......

im a real sneaker og and have been in the jordan game since day 1 ,,,, 1985

i was rocking kicks before half the people on here was born

i got the og 1's when i was 14yrs old and ive had every og jordan in almost every hot colorway you can name

NAME THE SHOE AND COLORWAY AND DAMN GOOD CHANCES ARE................... IVE HAD IT

and now you have a shoe like this and i cant get it ........... i got to pay some crazy reseller price to get them

i was wearing the dam shoes on my feet too watching jordan when he won the dunk contest ...... and i had the fire reds sitting right next to me

i am just getting sick and tired of the way the game is , then you got so many shoes coming out i cant keep up with copping ......im not made of $$$
(i think thats another battle so i wont go there now)

the bottom line is ........ i know a person cant get every release but when you have a OG JORDAN HEAD like me who really wanted these for one

reason and one reason only........................................ because they take me back .............they bring back so many good memories i had rocking jays and i really wanted to try and get some of those goodtimes back.............and to not get them ..............................it really just gets too me

i know some of you young bucks wont understand were i am coming from but when you get to where i am at and you have been into sneakers 30+ years and one of your alltime favorite 's come out that you miss out on ................you just might get it......................................peace23
lmaoooooooooooooooo

finishline lets people slide sometimes when they order more than the limit. remember that guy that ordered 10 pairs of breds? all 10 were shipped.

this is a joke ....

i am tired of this

if anybody deserves these damn shoes...............................ITS ME.......

i got the og 1's when i was 14yrs old and ive had every og jordan in almost every hot colorway you can name

NAME THE SHOE AND COLORWAY AND DAMN GOOD CHANCES ARE................... IVE HAD IT

and now you have a shoe like this and i cant get it ........... i got to pay some crazy reseller price to get them

i was wearing the dam shoes on my feet too watching jordan when he won the dunk contest ...... and i had the fire reds sitting right next to me

i am just getting sick and tired of the way the game is , then you got so many shoes coming out i cant keep up with copping ......im not made of $$$

the bottom line is ........ i know a person cant get every release but when you have a OG JORDAN HEAD like me who really wanted these for one

reason and one reason only........................................ because they take me back .............they bring back so many good memories i had rocking jays and i really wanted to try and get some of those goodtimes back.............and to not get them ..............................it really just gets too me

i know some of you young bucks wont understand were i am coming from but when you get to where i am at and you have been into sneakers 30+ years and one of your alltime favorite 's come out that you miss out on ................you just might get it......................................peace23
"Deserve's got nothing to do with it"

eastbay trolling everyone hard

brb been up for 2 hrs now
brb no pairs sold it
brb we recommend keep trying to add to cart
brb trollface.jpg

i have two pending charges from finishline but zero emails
will it go through or should i keep looking

places in order on FNL got a Paypal receipt but no confirmation email...trying not to get my hopes up.

what are my chances?

this is a joke ....

i am tired of this

STOP IT, you dont deserve them. you arent no one special

IF ANYONE DESERVES THESE SHOES ITS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I DESERVE AN EXTRA PAIR TO RESELL!!!!

lol ...still trying ...ill give it another hour then im heading to the gym

View media item 254911
COPPPPPPEEED! Eastbay had all sizes availed an hour after drop, it's not about timing. I assume it's about beating server traffic and being persistent and getting in there...so relieved! Sorry to all of you that didn't get a pair, I thought I missed out for the whole hour and wanted to flip out...so I know your pain! Congrats to everyone that grabbed them, live right now!

Clicked the link to FNL right now for the first time and it let me add to cart and check out. This easy?

Got my winners circle reward applied to my order. New total $204.96
smokin.gif

this is a joke ....

i am tired of this

It's post like these that question why I even spend time on NT. Memo to the above poster, you don't deserve anything more than the next person wanting these shoes. Your sense of entitlement is pathetic.

I got thru on mobile finish line finally and got a size 11. used paypal so when they cancel my order maybe money doesn't leave my bank account. I hate this company with a passion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom