Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

It would be a travesty if they started adding NA back on a non-Chicago/game-worn (see: not the Wizards) colorway. I love the TB's, but they have zero history in comparison to the other two CW's.
you mean other three? What you mean a shame? They should be on all 1s and 3-6s
MJ dropped 50 in a game against the cavaliers in the Fire Reds (MJ kept clowning the Cavs)
Dunk contest on the WCs
NBA All-Star MVP in the BCs

If your gonna post another "where is my tracking #?","where is my order confirm email?" and etc. either call the 800 and ask them or sit on your hands and wait it out. Stop asking questions that could easily answered with a simple phone call.
There's going to be pages of this question... Get ready for it, it's still going to happen 
laugh.gif

called ndc for my pair. He said they're just waiting for ups to pick up my shoes to ship out but he gave me no tracking info. Not that worried anymore I guess haha

for some of you askin why FNL wont take your payment 

this is the actual reason why they are not letting me buy cuzI tried several credit cards and all denied. it doesnt matter if i check out as guest..because  i am flagged as a reseller.  they said im a re seller cuz i buy  jordan  ..i have bought 6 different retros in 1 year and no multiple pairs and that made them determine im a reseller and it was waste of time talking to them about it

this is the actual reason why they are not letting me buy cuzI tried several credit cards and all denied. it doesnt matter if i check out as guest..because i am flagged as a reseller. they said im a re seller cuz i buy jordan ..i have bought 6 different retros in 1 year and no multiple pairs and that made them determine im a reseller and it was waste of time talking to them about it

lol. FNL is trolling hard in 2013.

Last edited:
The "easy" cop dudes always make me laugh. It's like rich guys who have no concept of how someone else could be poor, [COLOR=#red]or a dude with a huge dong thinking it's odd that everyone else isn't walking around with a foot long sub between their legs.[/COLOR] Life ain't the same for everyone and just cause it was "easy" for you doesn't mean it was actually EASY. Obviously some things in the process of copping a pair of shoes online (or via RSVP or even your local store) could go against you, but a lot of it is just pure luck. 500K people hit a site at the same time for 20K shoes. Some will win, most will lose on any given day.

:rofl:

but lemme put this into perspective...

i was able to grab 2 pairs total. the 1st pair i got from ndc immediately as soon as they posted the link. the 2nd pair i got like 3 hours later from the fnl mobile site. so in essence, it was "difficult" to obtain 2 pairs total bc it took me a total of 3 hours to do so. on the flip side, it was pretty damn easy overall considering i sat on my *** the whole time watching tv while doing it.

so how hard was it, really??

Last edited:

this is the actual reason why they are not letting me buy cuzI tried several credit cards and all denied. it doesnt matter if i check out as guest..because  i am flagged as a reseller.  they said im a re seller cuz i buy  jordan  ..i have bought 6 different retros in 1 year and no multiple pairs and that made them determine im a reseller and it was waste of time talking to them about it

For those who ordered from NDC, have urs shipped out? My kid size shipped and rep said mens will ship out 2morrow for ground orders.

Last edited:

Did they say when or how that status gets removed? I order off FNL about 45 mins after they were up. Got through again after and tried using the same card and even PP but I got that error. :smh:

For those who ordered off FINL, go to ups.com and enter your order number as a reference number.

I got tracking numbers for both of my orders.
Thanks for this. Don't have a date that I can expect them yet, but at least I know my order went through now. lol

Last edited:
:rofl:

but lemme put this into perspective...

i was able to grab 2 pairs total. the 1st pair i got from ndc immediately as soon as they posted the link. the 2nd pair i got like 3 hours later from the fnl mobile site. so in essence, it was "difficult" to obtain 2 pairs total bc it took me a total of 3 hours to do so. on the flip side, it was pretty damn easy overall considering i sat on my *** the whole time watching tv while doing it.

so how hard was it, really?? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
Yeah this was not an "easy cop" for everyone. I had them in my cart and was checking out when the FNL site crashed. I didn't trust putting my credit card in some back door so i waited and lost out. Def woulda took two though.

Last edited:
i found this very hard to believe.
ask people here..someone here also got same problem and after last nite , i had to call on why this was happening.  im just a casual shoe buyer and they did see my account history and they said it was flagged....it was so frustrating talking to them cuz all they say is i have to wait a month 

:smh: Sorry to hear that. In the future use different credit cards. Someone told me they cancel orders based on credit card info. Apparently that's what they base this info off of. Not your name or address. :smh:
I am hearing foot locker is doing the same thing but IDK.

My thought on finishline checkout.,

the reason some of the payments dont go through is because the size you're purchasing is out of stock or is in someone else's cart getting ready to be purchased.

Yesterday, I tried to purchase the 3's using the back door link. I had a sz 10 in my cart and I tried 12 different times to purchase with my debit card, paypal and/or bill me later. Like everyone, none went through.

Then I refreshed the screen and the size I was purchasing was no longer in stock and removed from my cart. Maybe in some sort of weird way, this is how finishline keep track of their stock

Some might disagree but whatever. I myself, was one of the luckily ones and was able to get a pair through Footlocker.com

For those who ordered off FINL, go to ups.com and enter your order number as a reference number.

I got tracking numbers for both of my orders.

Thanks for that man. I at least now know I have a tracking label created so that's a good sign.

REPPED

Did they say when or how that status gets removed? I order off FNL about 45 mins after they were up. Got through again after and tried using the same card and even PP but I got that error.
mean.gif
they said a month...i guess they are cutting down on people buying jordans to resell  but i dont understand why buying 6 different jordans in a year would label me re seller.....god sake some people here ordred 6 pairs of xi  2 months ago and i didnt even get to buy one.  maybe thier system is flawed right now

:smh: Sorry to hear that. In the future use different credit cards. Someone told me they cancel orders based on credit card info. Apparently that's what they base this info off of. Not your name or address. :smh:
I am hearing foot locker is doing the same thing but IDK.

I tried using a credit card which I've never had to in the past with FNL. Been using the same debit card with them forever and never had problems until yesterday trying to complete my purchase on the 2nd pair.

Back
Top Bottom