Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

The opinion of you, which you decided to be jock riding instead of a chance to see what others thought of your quality posting.  You made multiple posts through here that I just read through and didn't respond to.  Does it just eat at you that you have to respond to every single one I post now that I am in here?  You are the mad one.  Just move along for christ's sake.  GO!
Just reread that...... I'll wait. 

I'll keep posting when I know I'm right. You've got a groupie and now there's "multiple people" Hahaha ok then.

You're the only person that's complained. STILL not sure how we got here, you came at me for my phone not pulling up the link......  

But for the sake of others enjoying their pick ups in this thread, this is my last post to you. You take yourself too seriously SON. 
laugh.gif

FNL added tracking number to my order. It's official! Can't wait to rock these. FNL has been coming thru for me on these last few big releases. :pimp:

First post here but been lurking since 2007 :  )

I have to say this is a great community of people.  There are so many knowledgeable people on here who share the same passion that I have for Jordan.  I have been able to preserve Jordans, trade, buy, and learn more about the details than I could have ever imagined.  It is almost as if your agenda was to gain knowledge, there was no need to create a name to post, which is why I never did.  

Thanks to the forum, I have found ways to get the Jordans where they have typically been hard to get due to limited supply.  Thank you to those who contribute.  That is exactly what humanity should encompass.  We all need to help one another out and treat each other with respect.

Thanks to the direct link, I was able to cop.  The other time, well, you know the December 12 story.  I am not sure what is next, but I welcome those who feel its a good thing to share information. 

By the way, been collecting since 88.  I remember the hallmark poster of the 87 slam dunk contest.  I think this was in a Wheaties box folded am I wrong?  

You guys have fun throwing salt back and forth at each other, I'm out of this thread til Wednesday when I'll be back with some on feet pics.

Kick his A.$$ seabass

Last edited:
So whats the verdict for people who missed out today ???  Any word on who/where/when there will be another crack at these ? online/retail info ?

i would trade my ds space jams for these straight up.. for sure.. wonder if i could find someone to do this!

Heads up, I just checked my FNL order and it's SHIPPED with a tracking number! Didn't get an email, but checked via FNL.

BTW. Ground shipping.
Yeah did the same thing. After reading everyone else's post about tracking. I went to the site to check. And low and behold "check shipping status" Should be here Monday with 2day Air.

NDC order shipped too. 

I didnt think there could be more hype for a plastic piece of crap than blk/red xi lol. Yes i own these so i know the quality is junk. Another gimmick by jb to keep the junk quality retro game up. Give me white/maroon and white/blue 6 with plastic leather and nike air then we got somethin special. Gentry please come back to jb and release a jordan/foamposite/hyperdunk fusion with nike air the hypebeasts will bow to ur fat ***

original 1988 nike air jordan catalog picture

View media item 257214

back then was so long ago, kurtis blow was still around putting the final nail in his career's coffin...
(what was he 50, then? ha ha)

View media item 257222

mannn look at how high the collar was. these were of a mid cut show back in 1988 and 1994.

looked my pair up and they arrive tomorrow

View media item 257239
This will be my entire weekend

View media item 257240
View media item 257241
View media item 257242
View media item 257243
View media item 257244

after seeing fatboy dancing i went back mines changed from processing to complete got my tracking number on to the royals

Last edited:
Please elaborate ? Give me hope...
Rumors and chatter about an instore release in the near future:

Ranging from ASW to 3/23

a reputable NT member has endorsed the 3/23 date as the in store release.

3/23 is also when Europe and Canada get their online release. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom