Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

yea but that price :x

no doubt but its all about if its worth it to you. for him it was. no denying the shirt is sweet tho. memories of michael are what keep a lot of us in here. good times.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just copped this from the M&N site. couldn't resist...
nthat.gif

http://bit.ly/12zuID2
They run big or tts?

"you write like your soft"

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

ive SEEN IT ALLLLLLLL

Htf do you write(TYPE) like your soft :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
you dont need to validate yourself to anyone. people feel entitled to shoes so when they see newer members getting them and they've been around, its like you messing with something thats theirs.
thing is, new members come in and drop info all the time and nobody has issues with them. members been on this site for 10 yrs with 20 posts and they feel like they been doing it since day one.
yea, just be patient. you're shipping will be updated tomorrow.

bigj you need to be put on Nike, Footlocker, and Eastbay's payrolls! You're doing double duty, working as customer service rep on here too! 8)

you can pull the admin card you want but your antics are getting tired. i guess we should all pay the dude that dropped the link that the GMP V/VII dropped a couple days ago for 209 on ndc too huh? or dude that posted the finishline restock info. or the members that have insider info that tell us when restocks are coming in, correct?

you are so hyped over 1 release but you dont see the big picture. POSTING INFO IS WHAT WE DO.

you are running around telling people what to do with their money and calling everyone resellers.

#aintnobodygottimeforthat

QFT!

got my shipping confirm earlier today from FNL, will be here monday. Good stuff. I'll put them away, since I still have my joint from '11 that I wore like 3 times.

What shoes should I go for in Houston? On the HoH galleria is it a lottery or first come first serve to get a lottery ticket? For those dates

just arrived!!!

View media item 257941
View media item 257942
View media item 257943
View media item 257945
quick review: elephant print is consistent and thin on both of my shoes. leather on most of the shoe is good by todays standard. Not banned or BIN status...think Chicago X leather. Shoes fit TTS. VERY strong smell. leather on perforated area on tongue feels like very cheap split grain leather. leather on tongue where Jumpman is feels buttery. Seriously, it feels like Banned 1 leather in that area. ankle of the shoe is thinner than previous retros and toebox sits lower, giving it a better looking shape. midsole paint job is A-1 too and doesnt look like itll crack anytime soon.

overall good quality and a excellent tribute to the slam dunk contest

you can pull the admin card you want but your antics are getting tired. i guess we should all pay the dude that dropped the link that the GMP V/VII dropped a couple days ago for 209 on ndc too huh? or dude that posted the finishline restock info. or the members that have insider info that tell us when restocks are coming in, correct?

you are so hyped over 1 release but you dont see the big picture. POSTING INFO IS WHAT WE DO.

you are running around telling people what to do with their money and calling everyone resellers.

#aintnobodygottimeforthat
QFT!
Exactly I wouldn't want any money for dropping that GMP link that defeats the purpose of dropping it for all to view to begin with haha.

Back
Top Bottom