Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Already are below $350 on Ebay. I could see these settling around $250. These are nothing special.

Newbs don't get it, repped for having a clue

Every pair is just sitting on eBay now, cats can't get $400 and they will continue to drop

They are maxing out at $350 at the moment

Last edited:
This is what I get when I check my eastbay order.

Order Number: *********
Order Date: 02/06/2013
Method: Not available until shipped.

Does this mean I'm not getting my pair?
No, it means that eastbay is confirming your name and billing address with cc company which usually takes 24-72 hr and then would ship out. Since that would fall over the weekend, they will be shipped out monday most likely. This is whats going on with my order for eastbay as well (confirmed by rep). Note to self, Use paypal on eastbay next time haha

Idk arent the BCs at around 320. That's where i see this shoe settling.

BC going for $220-$250 now

Just bc someone posts $300+ doesn't mean they get it, just look at all the completed listings

NTers confuse asking price for actual market value

Look at the pattern people were paying $500 on Tuesday then $400 on Thursday and now it's $350 and most pairs haven't hit ebay yet

Last edited:
Already are below $350 on Ebay. I could see these settling around $250. These are nothing special.

Every pair is just sitting on eBay now, cats can't get $400 and they will continue to drop

i see you in here trying to preach some logic in here. frustrating isnt it?

all hyped shoes have an initial spike in price then see a decline in resell value. once quantities start drying up, prices gradually go back up and settle in.

the yeezys, galaxies, space jams, etc all fall under that category. these will be no different.

yeezy 1s were selling for like 700 at first then slid to around 400. now they go for over 1k
yeezy 2s were going for 2-3k. the prices now are hovering between 1k - 1.5k. we dont know the settled in price yet.
space jams were selling for like 300 at first then went down to like 225-250 for a while. now they selling for like 400.

Just bc someone posts $300+ doesn't mean they get it, just look at all the completed listings

NTers confuse asking price for actual market value

Look at the pattern people were paying $500 on Tuesday then $400 on Thursday and now it's $350 and most pairs haven't hit ebay yet
Everybody stop worrying about the value of the shoes you wear...and just wear the shoes. I could care less if these went to the clearance racks, I still wanted them. 

Where? I'm looking for an extra pair. I wear a size 12 and the baseline price I see for that size is 300. I've looked everywhere and that's the general amount I see. I'm talking about DS pairs. I don't purchase used shoes.

Last edited:
Its makes me happy when i see all the people who have the real OGs get all salty because of these 88 retros.

I was thinking. If JB pulled this off, it was planned years ago. I love my cav 4's. Color way, quality, true to size fit, comfort....everything! But, if they really was celebrating "the shot" on Craig Ehlo, I would have rather JB release the black/red 4 with the Nike Air on the back. I'm guessing they will in 2 years as well. Smh

they will def. go back up over a not-so-long period of time. just bc of the nike air branding. it's the same pattern. they're flooded right now, but once they start to dry up a lil we all know the value will eventually start to skyrocket.

That's true but it's already been stated 300 times over anyway. It's not like he gave any new insight. JM said it plus a host of other dudes with 1 post LOL.
This. JM said forever ago 3/23, and from what I understand he is the best source for those kind of questions on here. 

In store release aint gonna be a walk in the park though...its going to be EVERYONE who couldn't cop on 2/6...more salt to be had

Its makes me happy when i see all the people who have the real OGs get all salty because of these 88 retros.

:stoneface:

Define OG for me?

The ones from 94 aren't even wearable and that was the last Nike Air white cement, so why would someone who has 88's be salty :smh:

OG = original, not the 2011 or 2003 release

^^ OGs are not all display shoes. off topic but i got the '94 ds og shadows and worn once '93 og 9s that are completely wearable. it's all about how they have been stored/kept all these years. if those OG 11s are in wearable condition, obviously that trade is a no brainer. i'd do it in a heartbeat!

*for reference*
View media item 260619View media item 260616

Last edited:
^^ Vanny, not sure them IXs will hold up because of the material in the midsole.

Back
Top Bottom