Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Nick91 - at least your ele print is nice and uniform. Creases are made, but its hard to live with f'ed up print. Mismatched and all.

Last edited:
Lol 
roll.gif

mine came with some quality control issues, left shoes tongue perforations are more noticeable than the right shoes they were barely touched (no biggie), but then i noticed that the elephant print in the toe box wasnt cut properly on both pairs.. and the smell of the glue was so strong that i could still smell it 10 after i had put the shoes away

View media item 263317 :smh:
View media item 263321

Last edited:
^^^^^
the less noticible perforations are like the 2011s

for the most part, from my comparison they are almost the same.
leather is a bit smoother on the 2013
NA obviously.
the mid sole and tongue material thickness is the same

the elephant print cut, is normal or an issue (depends on how you look at it) on all of the recent 3 in the last couple of years

Last edited:
my pair arrived a few hours ago from FNL and they really look great. I can compare them to some True Blues and Black Cements and the shape def appears narrower. Def look great tho. 

When decent leather is used, shoes sometimes show up looking slightly creased. I've seen it on many a shoe, from Jordans/Nikes to Timberlands to Clarks. Leather shoes crease. Deal with it. Besides, if you wear your shoes like you're supposed to, they'll crease regardless. Unless of course you're so anal that you wear Force Fields.

I'm just thankful they didn't use that shiny crap leather from the '11s. And now that I have my pair in hand, I'm tight I didn't try to double up.

Quality-wise, I'm satisfied. They're obviously not touching retros from the 90's, but I'd say they're a few notches below the '03s. The leather isn't as on point, but it sure beats the hell out of the leather used on most recent retros.

$200 well spent, IMO.

Patiently waiting on my FA pair but all these pics have me geeked specially since I've never owned a pair of III's :D Now back to Lurk Mode :nerd:

Last edited:
The twitter release was a good idea but I just don't the end result (for me) no sneakers. I was right there at 4:51 had Foot Locker link up and Size 10 selected, ready to hit add to cart as soon as the countdown ended and the option was there...

2 hours later... no sneakers. My pointer finger was giving me dirty looks from all of the clicking.
Added to cart paid for and SPA. 2nd time added to cart paid and SPA AGAIN!!!!!!!

My pair from finishline just came in (8:40pm by ups, mad late).  Different elephant print as others have said above.  One of my insoles was crooked, not even all the way down on the bottom of the shoe.  And I got so many loose threads sticking out from the stitching.  One is like an inch and a half long coming out from the shoe.  Happy I got my pair though.  

i just copped for 320 and i thought that was a bit much but i wanted them so o well

Just try to bid on eBay the price was at 285 and as the auction close to the end it when up to 365 plus shipping. But it seems most auctions are closing between 330 and 380.

Ill just wait it out and see if I can grab a deal.

Back
Top Bottom