Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

whats sad is my cousin met the real RZA and he said that RZA was real down to earth and a really nice guy... and then there is this clown...
lol@ the guys using celeb names are their usernames.... come one guys be more original... no one is gonna mistake you for the real mccoy....
I don't know, Raekwon has touched down here in toronto. What he Is saying sounds pretty close. How would he know about Rae in Toronto ? 

mine came with some quality control issues, left shoes tongue perforations are more noticeable than the right shoes they were barely touched (no biggie), but then i noticed that the elephant print in the toe box wasnt cut properly on both pairs.. and the smell of the glue was so strong that i could still smell it 10 after i had put the shoes away

View media item 263317 :smh:
View media item 263321

B Grade?

Just swapped my pair with a buddy of mine. This pair is A LOT better quality wise than my original pair. Only issue is the slight pre-crease and on my right pair the tumbled leather looks like it isn't as defined as the left pair. Anyways, the shoes look great on feet and I didn't mind dropping 2 bills for these since I missed out on all the 2011 3's. These will be sitting on ice til my bday :D Thinking of whipping them out for the Mavs/Bulls game.

^^ The 2011 had tiny perforations just like the left shoe...
The '88 has the bigger perforations, as seen on the right

Just swapped my pair with a buddy of mine. This pair is A LOT better quality wise than my original pair. Only issue is the slight pre-crease and on my right pair the tumbled leather looks like it isn't as defined as the left pair. Anyways, the shoes look great on feet and I didn't mind dropping 2 bills for these since I missed out on all the 2011 3's. These will be sitting on ice til my bday :D Thinking of whipping them out for the Mavs/Bulls game.
Same here. one shoe's leather is more smoother than the other shoe which has more of a rougher leather. I don't know why would they use two different leather material.

Stalked the UPS truck for these but no complaints with my pair will be rocking these this week havent got shoes from finishline since my concords good job overall

How true is it that this will be in stores or restock soon. Im only willing ot pay retail for these while my Vnds Cements barely get any play. 

My apologies to the moderators... major newbie mistake as I hit the "start new thread" instead of "post a reply," well more of a I wasn't paying attention mistake.. lol..... Anyways for the people wondering about the GS size pairs. Here are a few pictures of the pair that I got for my girl:

They come in a regular Jordan box:

Another angle of the Jordan box:

Jordan box opened with elephant print paper:

The GS sizes do come with the NIKE plastic tag. They do not come with the Jordan paper though:

One major let down was noticing that the NIKE AIR logo is painted on and not on raised letters.

Also the FRIGGIN K in NIKE is already scraped, more likely a DEFECT!! ARRGHH!

Also the GS size tongue in the back is sawn in to the shoe. You cannot grab it like regular size 3's.

Another defect on this pair was a dot of paint was missing in the back part as you can see.

I don't know what to think to be honest. I know my girl will probably not care about those 2 defects but I do, and I know it's going to be impossible to return and get a new pair.

got my pair in from finishline these are too fresh in person
pimp.gif
i would have liked to have 2 pairs but its ok because i have the 2011 pair thats already worn 2-3 times so the nike air pair will be on ice
happy.gif
Why does your left shoe look lopsided to the right lol. Bad angle I guess ? 

i just noticed that :rofl: but foreal i just took it out the box and took a picture i didnt even try them on yet :lol:

Same here. one shoe's leather is more smoother than the other shoe which has more of a rougher leather. I don't know why would they use two different leather material.
You guys are starting to make me nervous now ! I hope mine doesn't come all mashed up. I know about a lil pre crease on the 3's, i had a tiny issue with my bc3 not my cements or my tb3. I really hope it's not that bad !

Lol ! They look like they're leanin !! It's that purp !!

Leanin like a kickstand !
got my pair in from finishline these are too fresh in person
pimp.gif
i would have liked to have 2 pairs but its ok because i have the 2011 pair thats already worn 2-3 times so the nike air pair will be on ice
happy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom