Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

View media item 264130

^these are the one's i use

they are the newest dr. scholl's - so i doubt anybody has used both spenco & these or could compare them

& i've done pretty well in the midsole department over the years, but what do i know?

usually never edit, but want to be clear...

replacement insoles will not prevent an older ds pair from cracking...older ds pairs have a sealed fate

also - the one pair that showed midsole chipping right away on me (despite replacement insole use) was the CDP 4

Last edited:
^these are the one's i use

they are the newest dr. scholl's - so i doubt anybody has used both spenco & these or could compare them

& i've done pretty well in the midsole department over the years, but what do i know?
Wore mine out to the grocery store and it already lite weight creased but i dont mind. I used to do the duck walk all the time but i got tired of it. Im going to go find these at Walgreens.

With these insoles, do they give the shoe a more snug fit and feel?

Never really thought about jumping on board with these to prevent cracking, but I mean if they really do work guess it's worth a try

^ Yeah, they make the shoe fit tighter.  Which is part of the reason I can't do aftermarket insoles.  I'd have to buy a half-size up in order to use insoles and have the shoe fit comfortably.  But that would mean I'd be wearing some long *** shoes, which I just can't do.  

Bring on the cracks.  Couldn't care less.  
nthat.gif

The only time I wear insoles are when I'm running in my lunarglides. Can't see myself using them on my Cements though.

Back
Top Bottom