Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

March is UK & Canada , no US drop again, time to buy is NOW on eBay when the market is flooded, 6 months to a year from now $500+ for this shoe easy

JMadidas has been a legit source of info for a long time on NT. Not saying that his info is correct or incorrect, but he doesnt just talk out of his @ss

March is UK & Canada , no US drop again, time to buy is NOW on eBay when the market is flooded, 6 months to a year from now $500+ for this shoe easy
Your saying this even though it's been confirmed on here by legit sources that they will be released in stores in March?

Even if it wasn't confirmed on here....to think that these are a 1 time release online only, and will never hit store shelves is a little bit of foolishness.

props to all you got their pairs. sorry to those who were screwed twice by JB/Nike. 1. for having to pay 200 for NA, 2. for receiving defective shoes.

question for those in late 20s to early 30s. When will you finally stop buying retros? In all seriousness does anyone see themselves stopping for real? I ask this b/c it seems JB can milk this thing until my 6 yr old in his 20s.

i cant say i will stop completely because theres always a classic shoe that i may, will want. what i do know is that i am slowing down considerably. Wont lie, i cop and flip a good amount of shoes. always good to have extra cash on top of my full time income.

I'm 32 and I too have slowed down considerably. I really only want og colorways and I'm not looking for anything I've had already. All I copped last year was blk/red iv and blk/red 11s Missed out on white/cement iv but looking for it now. I think once I get what I really want, I'll be out for good.

Mid 30's here. Stopped buying retros around 2003, except for the the occasional Air Max 1 retro (Air Max Groove from 2006 was my favorite). This particular shoe, the AJ3 88 retro brought me back to NT and got me excited again. Unfortunately wasn't able to get a pair last Wednesday (tried hard and was unsuccessful) and I'm kind of refusing to pull the trigger on eBay right now.

Still hoping there will be a re-stock of some sort down the line. What kills me is that the shoe would immediately sell out again if they did do a re-stock. Heck, they could re-stock multiple times on this exact shoe through the course of the 2013 and it would be gone in minutes each time. I have to think that they JB knows this and will take advantage of it. It's in their interest to do another run of these. They are leaving money on the table by not doing so.

Until then... :smh:

There will be an in store restock on March 23, info from a reliable member on here named JM so hold out until then. They will take advantage of it by putting NA on other coveted retros {4,5,& 6} best believe in most popular colorways.

props to all you got their pairs. sorry to those who were screwed twice by JB/Nike. 1. for having to pay 200 for NA, 2. for receiving defective shoes.

question for those in late 20s to early 30s. When will you finally stop buying retros? In all seriousness does anyone see themselves stopping for real? I ask this b/c it seems JB can milk this thing until my 6 yr old in his 20s.
Are you trying to justify your strike out by complaining to those who paid retail for these? Good luck trying to find a pair for these for that price now.
laugh.gif

Manager at HoH here in Houston said UK only on 3/23, JB would of announced it by now, I'm just saying you can get a pair for $300 right now & in a year they will be over $500 when they DON'T drop in store in the US, only 20,000 pairs made also, I could care less if you wait to buy but thinking these will go down in price after 6 months, ur crazy

JMadidas has been a legit source of info for a long time on NT. Not saying that his info is correct or incorrect, but he doesnt just talk out of his @ss
Didn't that guy say the 88's were a NDC exclusive? It was Something else he was wrong about a few days ago...let me think for a minute of what it was.

Manager at HoH here in Houston said UK only on 3/23, JB would of announced it by now, I'm just saying you can get a pair for $300 right now & in a year they will be over $500 when they DON'T drop in store in the US, only 20,000 pairs made also, I could care less if you wait to buy but thinking these will go down in price after 6 months, ur crazy
Man just stop Hype at its finest

did he? find me the quotes and reply.
I quoted this post a few days before the 88's had a confirmed release date.  

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001 

I am hearing 3.23.13 for what it's worth...

JM

He was wrong obviously. Also about the Thunders...

Quote:

Last I heard, actually the only date I ever heard, from anyone with actual information was 12.26.12

Take it for what it is worth...release dates are moving all over the place in the last few months...

JM

Im not trying to start no beef, all I'm saying is if you throw stones at a wall, you bound to hit it.

Are you trying to justify your strike out by complaining to those who paid retail for these? Good luck trying to find a pair for these for that price now. :lol:
Wow u need to re read his post. Kinda comin off like a uninformed ****

Last edited:
If they are returned, they will not be sold again since they are defective.

EastbayRep - Dan
Well if they are defective and cant be "sold"...can you give em' away instead? PM me if you have a extra pair of 88' 3's you guys are willing to give away. I'll pay the shipping though. Thanks buddy!

Well if they are defective and cant be "sold"...can you give em' away instead? PM me if you have a extra pair of 88' 3's you guys are willing to give away. I'll pay the shipping though. Thanks buddy!
Yeah, that's JUST how businesses operate. Defective pairs go back to Nike (or whoever the manufacturer is). That's one quality control feedback loop. If every defective pair was returned to where it was bought from, Nike might have better feedback from the ones that matter: their retailers/accounts.

Are you guys serious...confirmed sources all over thread and with my own eyes seen the footlocker employee point to her release date sheet on clipboard and say Jordan 88 white cement red. March 23.

I quoted this post a few days before the 88's had a confirmed release date.  

Quote:

I am hearing 3.23.13 for what it's worth...

JM

He was wrong obviously. Also about the Thunders...

Quote:

Last I heard, actually the only date I ever heard, from anyone with actual information was 12.26.12

Take it for what it is worth...release dates are moving all over the place in the last few months...

JM

Im not trying to start no beef, all I'm saying is if you throw stones at a wall, you bound to hit it.

speculation but he did not said DEFINITE release dates. Although the march 23rd release is the Europe and Asia release. Whatever, eventually the correct info will be dropped before the release date for all releases someway somehow

Last edited:
Are you guys serious...confirmed sources all over thread and with my own eyes seen the footlocker employee point to her release date sheet on clipboard and say Jordan 88 white cement red. March 23.
the footlocker system shows all there uk stores and canada

I have been sayin the same thing, im in my early 30's when am I going to stop buying J's? i tell my wife when I look like George Costanza. Bald. Over weight and a fresh pair of heat. I remember being a kid and my mom taking me to the mail in the 80's to buy new sneakers. I now have passed this onto my 6 year old son. There is a line, when my son is 20 I wont be standing there with him on release day.

Back
Top Bottom