Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Are you sure they didn't release them in a 7.5?
Finishline.com is the only ones that displayed a 7.5; however, it was grayed out when most ppl were reporting the sizes available. I know sometimes Finishline can display a size they don't have and it will just be grayed out. If they had any 7.5s, I am sure it was very few. Nike.com did not even have a 7.5 available and they usually have all sizes that are produced.

Are you sure they didn't release them in a 7.5?

View media item 275788

Finishline.com is the only ones that displayed a 7.5; however, it was grayed out when most ppl were reporting the sizes available. I know sometimes Finishline can display a size they don't have and it will just be grayed out. If they had any 7.5s, I am sure it was very few. Nike.com did not even have a 7.5 available and they usually have all sizes that are produced.

I think they also even tweeted that mens sizes would be starting from sz 8.

I think they also even tweeted that mens sizes would be starting from sz 8.
Yep!! I know Nike.com confirmed mens sizes started at a size 8. I don't believe size 7.5 were available as I did not see that size available on any other sites that sold the Jordan 3 88s.

I was going to stop as this was wasting my time. But, I just have to say one more thing. What you fail to get it is people like you are a small..very small percentage of the sneaker culture. I buy and trade watches. I flip them and make money. It's the same thing. These hobbies are all a game. The hunt is sometimes the best part of the game....

The sneaker culture is a game. You think having these 5am/8am releases, RSVP tweets, midnight releases, lottery system releases are NOT game? Are you kidding? You're naive and ignorant. More importantly, you're a bitter person that knows they have to wait 3 weeks for the shoe they want when people don't care for a second to drop an extra $50 or $100 or whatever to get the shoes they want now. You call people stupid, idiot and chumps for doing that. Are you kidding? Look yourself in the mirror and grow a pair. Don't insult people for buying something they want. You fail to get people don't think like you. And that really pisses you off. You're pissed that people do what they want to do, not what you do. Get a life man....

Now I am done. Thank god today was a holiday as I would have wasted hours discussing and educating.

In reality, they are idiots. And you concur with that. You're just not going to articulate that in these fora because you're capitalizing on their naivete and their impetuousness. You need them to be that way to subsidize what has become a nice little cottage industry.

An "idiot," partly, is "a foolish person." "Foolish," by definition, is "lacking in sense, judgment or discretion."

Take a glance at the Royal I thread. Arguably any individual who would pay $350 to a reseller to wear an article of clothing that sold at retail for less than half that amount, and/or compulsively refresh every online international purchasing corridor known to man, to buy something that was manufactured for $2.80, is "lacking in sense, judgment or discretion."

But maybe that applies to me too because I paid $140.00 for them. Right? Hmmmm....

Anyway, I don't have any issues with resellers. This country is built on that type of enterprising spirit. I just feel for the people who submit to the will of the reseller. It's sad really.

I have the kind of shoe collection that people salivate over and I've NEVER paid more than retail for a single pair. I've just been in the game for a while and I've built contacts. And I have enough discipline to wait on what I didn't get, triple-up on what I can get, and endeavor to trade at appraised value instead of putting out actual cash for something.

Speaking of watches, I wear a Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean (9300 Calibre with the delightful Co-Axial Escapement). As you know, being a bit of a horologist yourself, people whose business it is to be impetuous, and who absent-mindedly waste money, tend not to wear that type of timepiece.

Googled that watch. Beautiful time piece!

That is a nice piece. I too own an Omega Seamaster. Just the 300 Chrono. Bought it in 01 and man, these things need more attention and maintenance than a dime piece trophy wife.

Yep!! I know Nike.com confirmed mens sizes started at a size 8. I don't believe size 7.5 were available as I did not see that size available on any other sites that sold the Jordan 3 88s.

Thanks for the responses guys. I told my buddy but he's a bit skeptical about fitting into a 7GS. Sucks to be on the borderline lol

A 7.5 may not have fit him well either. I posted side by sides, but my 11.5 from 2011 is the same length as my 11 from 2013. They match up perfectly. I feel like these run a full half size bigger than the 2011 3's.

that blk cement 88 rumor went from silent drop to a friends and fam to that white cement 88 with the 50 on it which was a friends and family. 

I just expect now with JB, seen stuff like that happen to other people's shoes and it finally happened to me.

I can't huh? Interesting that a couple recent joins think they know others and what they can afford. My collection of Jordans is about 70 pairs deep and I'm struggling?
roll.gif
Last night I had random people on here oogling my collection because it's so deep. I just want to see people who care about the shoes, their history and their meaning get them to wear at retail or a fair secondary market price, not take it in the butt from hustlers who amount this line of shoes with watches to flip for a buck.
i buy em. wear em. and sell em. when im done with them im on to the next. whats the point of having 70 half used shoes lying around. id rather spend my money on mortgage. grow up son.

Elephant print is supposed to be different on every single shoe. It's never matched perfectly unless you've gone through different pairs individually looking for a match.

The elephant prints never matched on the 2001 3 retro series nor on the cool greys released back on 2/24/07.  Don't worry aint no one gonna get down to they hands and knees to check out your elephant prints.

Back
Top Bottom