Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Just picked up a set pf 2011's for a real good price.. For those that just want a pair of 3's and don't care about the Nike Air, now's the time to get some 2011's while everyone is trying to get the 88's..
truth.... also you can find deals on the true blue 3s too. i've noticed a good amount going for a fair price.

I got sz13 cements 2011, not sure if i wanna part with em tho. Sold my other pair to get some space jams and only have the one left.

How much you guys talking? I sold mine for 210 in like august

Why do you guys all care about the Nike air in the back so much? Besides it being limited...is that the sole reason? I'm happy with my 2011 that I paid retail for. They restocked those 2011 so many times...love them

Why do you guys all care about the Nike air in the back so much? Besides it being limited...is that the sole reason? I'm happy with my 2011 that I paid retail for. They restocked those 2011 so many times...love them

Yea I think that's all it is man cuz not many people will have them that's usually how it goes

^
the question only makes sense if you're asking (other) younger people

cause anybody that ever saw them with NA to begin with, has been waiting (not knowing beforehand about difficulty)

I could care less if they had the "Jordan Air" or the "Nike Air", at the end of the day, it's just the same shoe to me but with different logos :wink:

Last edited:
^
the question only makes sense if you're asking (other) younger people

cause anybody that ever saw them with NA to begin with, has been waiting (not knowing beforehand about difficulty)

I guess that would be true...I had the original 3s and when I saw then release these again I thought nothing of it but Nike making money off the younger generation.

^^^ there was a full size run when i added the 6.5 to my cart, when i checked out size 7 was gone

^ It shows that only 5.5 is left.. No 4. I actually needed a 4.5 but got it jacked from my cart.
Are you using the mobile site? I am on a computer and still have the 4 in my cart. I just released it and was able to add it again. Only size I am seeing as being available.

Either ya'll computer/phone updating late or i'm just not seeing it, but they've been sold out for at least the last 18 minutes for me.

Was there a size 7 available at all earlier?

Yeah. I was checking out and got error twice...then on third attempt they sold out.

Last edited:
Either ya'll computer/phone updating late or i'm just not seeing it, but they've been sold out for at least the last 18 minutes for me.
Yeah. I was checking out and got error twice...then on third attempt they sold out.
Just refreshed and now saying that all sizes are sold out. I had a feeling they were going to restock for some reason again today. I checked until 8:45 a.m. and then just decided to head to work. #Mistake

Are you using the mobile site? I am on a computer and still have the 4 in my cart. I just released it and was able to add it again. Only size I am seeing as being available.
On a 2 PCs, actually. Must be your cache.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom