Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

So, did I get scammed? I mean I bought on eBay through PayPal, so I should be protected. The guy even has a return policy. Same guy (different name) was selling presale for $200. Anyone but those?

what do you guys think?

http://bit.ly/X9F7UX
$180 for a $200 retail pair, 0 feedback, and no tagged pictures.... c'mon you just wasted your time.

Last edited:
So, did I get scammed? I mean I bought on eBay through PayPal, so I should be protected. The guy even has a return policy. Same guy (different name) was selling presale for $200. Anyone but those?

what do you guys think?

yeah, u prolly got scammed.

1. price = Dead giveaway! i mean they're UNDER RETAIL for goodness sakes.
2. feedback
3. those aren't his pics

= SCAM!

what do you guys think?

People like you are the reason why scammers are still in buisness. How could you fall for that? A $200 retail pair of shoes you thought you was going to get for $180.00 + FREE SHIPPING? In addition the seller has 0 Feedback??? :stoneface:

$180 for a $200 retail pair, 0 feedback, and no tagged pictures.... c'mon you just wasted your time.
oh so true. Did you contact the seller before you made purchase about the authenticty of the shoe? 88s normally go for 300plus. you got it for 180.oo these have to be fake.

hes the possibilities

hes gonnna send u a pair of 88s and theyre obviously going to look FAKE

or he is creating multipule ebay ghost accounts and creating Scam listing that would attract ebay buyers at first glance and as soon as you pay he would deposit that money in his account and you aint going to recieve anything and he move on to the next pendejo.

Or he could send you a pair of 2011 version with the jumpman(whats sad is the 2011 look just like the 88s) the only diffrence is those holes and nike air and its not shiny) hopefully hes not good at modifying sneakers,

For example air yeezys 175 guarantted authentic or money back whcih would attract any new consumer will shipp  20 days from now. that way when you make payment  you have to wait those 20 days, the money hits his account in 3 to 4 days and he withdraws the money. then he makes another account with someone elses personal information

People like you are the reason why scammers are still in buisness. How could you fall for that? A $200 retail pair of shoes you thought you was going to get for $180.00 + FREE SHIPPING? In addition the seller has 0 Feedback???
indifferent.gif
They could be hot. 

open a "DISPUTE" with PayPal ASAP while you can,Ebay will NOT protect you,,,well,Ebay runs PayPal anyways!!!
prime example, years ago i thought i caught an awesome deal on a supreme mike tyson t shirt for 28 bucks. when i recieved the merchandise it was fake the tag didnt have a watermark. it came from malaysia

what do you guys think?

Seems to good to be true man... If you knew what you were getting into then I guess you were just taking a risk... but under retail? idk man...

open a "DISPUTE" with PayPal ASAP while you can,Ebay will NOT protect you,,,well,Ebay runs PayPal anyways!!!
Already did that to expedite this. The money is being held by paypal and they'll deal with the seller. If he doesn't ship as described or doesn't respond I'll get a refund on the 21st.

Like I said, I absolutely knew the risk and thought that there was at least a 40% chance it was a scam. It's not my first rodeo. I've been in the game for a minute.

We'll see.

Ill just wait for the 23rd and see if the euro release affects the price. If not hit up the many pairs I'm watching on eBay and cop the lowest price available

Well, the seller had offered to refund me my money, which would seem odd if it is a scam. I asked him for pics of my exact pair. 

Stay tuned. 

Well, the seller had offered to refund me my money, which would seem odd if it is a scam. I asked him for pics of my exact pair. 
Stay tuned. 

Did you ask for pics or tagged pics?
If he can't take a pic with his eBay username and today's date with the box size then you know it's a scam.

It's already an obvious scam and he was probably willing to give you a refund so you don't file a claim and get his account limited before he's able to complete his scam.

Take the refund and move on.

Did you ask for pics or tagged pics?
If he can't take a pic with his eBay username and today's date with the box size then you know it's a scam.

It's already an obvious scam and he was probably willing to give you a refund so you don't file a claim and get his account limited before he's able to complete his scam.

Take the refund and move on.
I did ask him for tagged pics. Hasn't responded to that yet. 

I'm likely going to just take the refund, but PayPal and eBay have both confirmed that I'll get a full refund if be doesn't come through. 

[quote name="got2havemykicks" url="/t/518574/official-air-jordan-3-white-cement-88-retro-retail-200/14400#post_1740936
For example air yeezys 175 guarantted authentic or money back whcih would attract any new consumer will shipp  20 days from now. that way when you make payment  you have to wait those 20 days, the money hits his account in 3 to 4 days and he withdraws the money.
[/quote]
eBay doesn't release funds to new sellers until after delivery has been confirmed

He contacted me once Paypal notified him of my dispute. 
That sounds legitimate. LOL if I was selling something and then offered a refund to a buyer who then filed a dispute I would contact them as well. If you thought it might be a scam and took the risk knowing you were protected why not ride it out, or just accept the refund. You starting to look a little scammy yourself at this point.

Back
Top Bottom