Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I'd love to grab a second pair, but it's just too expensive. So, the pair I have, I'd like to keep as long as possible...and will wear them (a few times for ball, otherwise casual wear only during nice weather).

What are NT's suggestion for keeping a pair of '88 III's as wearable as long as possible??? I don't care for paint chipping, tab yellowing, etc. My concerns would be sole separation, mid-sole crumbling, maybe even slow deflating of the air unit after several years.

What I've taken from NT is that keeping a shoe DS for too long (depending on the storage conditions) is a bad idea...mid-sole disintegration, cloudy air units, just overall aging of a shoe.

In other words, any NTers have a pair of '03 Cement III's and still wear them??? How do you treat/wear them? A couple of wears every couple of weeks/months? Is a silica pack in the shoe box a must???

Peace
F Sharp005

Last edited:
I'd love to grab a second pair, but it's just too expensive. So, the pair I have, I'd like to keep as long as possible...and will wear them (a few times for ball, otherwise casual wear only during nice weather).

What are NT's suggestion for keeping a pair of '88 III's as wearable as long as possible??? I don't care for paint chipping, tab yellowing, etc. My concerns would be sole separation, mid-sole crumbling, maybe even slow deflating of the air unit after several years.

What I've taken from NT is that keeping a shoe DS for too long (depending on the storage conditions) is a bad idea...mid-sole disintegration, cloudy air units, just overall aging of a shoe.

In other words, any NTers have a pair of '03 Cement III's and still wear them??? How do you treat/wear them? A couple of wears every couple of weeks/months? Is a silica pack in the shoe box a must???

Peace
F Sharp005

Why even ball in them?

VMV got these sitting for 290....i know they sell early release fakes...but they are paypal verified so if I get a pair and they are bogus I can send them back n get my money back....do yall think its worth the risk??
Lol...No..

There's a reason why they are sitting for $290..
let's start with that fact that they really aren't 290, thats for 1...**** on that site are 320 and better.

VMV got these sitting for 290....i know they sell early release fakes...but they are paypal verified so if I get a pair and they are bogus I can send them back n get my money back....do yall think its worth the risk??

if you '...know they sell early release fakes...' then you already know the outcome if you buy them
what is the risk?....i don't understand, do you think they'll break mo to send you an authentic pair or something? or that your fake pair would pass an inspection therefore would not be as fake or noticeably fake to anyone else? if you know they're fake...stop fiending over them...move on & don't look back

Last edited:
Just called Foot locker and the lady said there's going to be a re-release of these in May 25th. Don't shoot the messenger if I'm wrong, but that's what she told me like 2 minutes ago.

Just called Foot locker and the lady said there's going to be a re-release of these in May 25th. Don't shoot the messenger if I'm wrong, but that's what she told me like 2 minutes ago.
Full blown re-release or just a few pairs restocking? In store release? Lol provide some details please

Just called back with a different rep and they confirmed a May 25th restock! Get them while we can!

Just called back with a different rep and they confirmed a May 25th restock! Get them while we can!

N
Full blown re-release or just a few pairs restocking? In store release? Lol provide some details please

Called the Houston store that got an *** ton during the All Star weekend and he didn't know about it. Cool dude and tried out about restock when I asked earlier in the month.

Tell me more please 
nerd.gif

May 25th is Black Toe 1 release.  That's a good day to have a re-release if they are going to.  But that's also one of the only stores in the US to have any pairs ever shipped to their store.  So most likely, if it is even true, it is only for that store and not all of our cities.

May 25th is Black Toe 1 release.  That's a good day to have a re-release if they are going to.  But that's also one of the only stores in the US to have any pairs ever shipped to their store.  So most likely, if it is even true, it is only for that store and not all of our cities.

When I say I called Foot Locker, I'm taking online 1800 type. I referenced the Northline store because the manager tried to find out about a restock earlier in the month when I asked. Lee is always nice and doesn't act annoyed when you call. In fact, he'll usually tell you to call later in the day and just seems like an overall nice guy. Others may have a different opinion, but he's always nice and cordial with me.

I know my previous post was fubar'd and didn't make sense, but I'm mobile and didn't feel like fixing it to be honest. Sorry if there was any confusion. The first woman I spoke to on Footlocker.com just randomly gave me the info when I inquired about the shoe. I just called back after that to re-verify and find out about the question I was asked about whether it was a restock or rerelease.

whats the number is it a store or did you call the 800 number for footlocker ?

this is the best release this year i could use another pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom