Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Got the "Waiting in Line" on NDC For the 88's.

Waited for about 20 minutes and successfully got added in the cart. Successful checkout at 7:23 which is my bday. I guess it was meant to be.
happy.gif

I never had any luck with FL or EB. SMH.

The old link didn't even work until after 8 AM anyways.  I tried it at 7:59 and it still showed as page not found so I just waited for them to tweet the link.  Once I added to my cart, I checked the old link and it ended up working. So whoever just kept refreshing that link probably only got it to work a second or two after they tweeted the link which isn't much to brag about.

Missed out on FL. Wish I could have doubled up. So thankful I was able to get 1 pair in Feb. Will head into store tomorrow to try for the black toe 1's

Waited on line, logged in early to NDC, was in faster than I have ever been, and still, no freaking luck. Missed out on the other sites. FML

The old link didn't even work until after 8 AM anyways.  I tried it at 7:59 and it still showed as page not found so I just waited for them to tweet the link.  Once I added to my cart, I checked the old link and it ended up working. So whoever just kept refreshing that link probably only got it to work a second or two after they tweeted the link which isn't much to brag about.

I clicked it at 7:58 and it was live....there was even a line, I didn't check out until 8:08

Back
Top Bottom