Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

has anybody received shipping confirmation from ndc for 88's ordered on 5/25? I was able to cop a sz 10 from ndc but they have not shipped yet, I figured it was because of the holiday or something.

unDS for son's graduation!!  
pimp.gif

has anybody received shipping confirmation from ndc for 88's ordered on 5/25? I was able to cop a sz 10 from ndc but they have not shipped yet, I figured it was because of the holiday or something.

nothing yet... shipping conformations will usually go out around noon tomorrow

Do you even own a pair? The quality is way better than the 2011.
Just feel the leather, it's way more buttery. Soft. Quality > 2011. Period.

Way better is extreme. Way better is 94 or OG compared to 2011 or 2013. They're slightly better.

Leather in General was better in the late 80s early 90s compared to know. I don't understand the point of comparing. I had the 2011 when they dropped, I sold them to a buddy, I was glad I was able to get these. But if I had to pick...it's a no brainer.

Leather in General was better in the late 80s early 90s compared to know. I don't understand the point of comparing. I had the 2011 when they dropped, I sold them to a buddy, I was glad I was able to get these. But if I had to pick...it's a no brainer.

Things need to be put in proper context for people dropping $350. It's not a situation like the chicago I's and royal I's and leather quality.

Still on the hunt for these .heard the online restock wasa bunch of bs

Online release for these was actually legit, Nike shook some of the decepticons off by tweeting the gs link first. Making it nice and easy for the rest of us regular folk to cop.

Last edited:
lmfao amazing? I mean these were basically almost identical to the 3s released in 2011. Other then the nike air on the back obviously. For a 40$ price hike i was expecting AMAZING quality but i dont think these are AMAZING. Im not complaining im just stating the obvious. I was expecting a little more.
I just hope they got no issues on paint chipping...

First time I struck out since started copping online on RD...smh. Looks like I'm headed to some resellers for reasonable price lol!

for some reason he is convinced they are real and not replicas lol

These are defiantly replicas. The elephant print looks like crap. You can clearly see a perforated tongue in the video, it's just not as perforated as the real 88's.

Back
Top Bottom