OFFICIAL: Air Jordan 8/VIII CHROME 2013 w/ PICS

Why are people so bitter about the re retros lol... JB is obviously saving you money, put it toward something else. Theres more to life than sneakers.... but back to the topic, definitely gonna cop these and aquas, my playoffs still look DS

Why are people so bitter about the re retros lol... JB is obviously saving you money, put it toward something else. Theres more to life than sneakers.... but back to the topic, definitely gonna cop these and aquas, my playoffs still look DS

Cause sometimes it's nice to have something that everyone doesn't have. I have 2 pairs of aquas and 2 pairs of chromes.

Sometimes it takes months or years to find these shoes if you collect. So its just the gratification. Then bam Jb dropes a retro.

Of course i can understand a re retro of aqua's...they're an og color way. but the chromes should leave alone...they should just drop new color ways

Cause sometimes it's nice to have something that everyone doesn't have. I have 2 pairs of aquas and 2 pairs of chromes.
Sometimes it takes months or years to find these shoes if you collect. So its just the gratification. Then bam Jb dropes a retro.
Of coursexz i can understand a re retro of aqua's...they're an og color way. but the chromes should leave alone...they should just drop new color ways

why shouldnt everyone get to enjoy these? why does it have to be special for the so-called collector? i needed some quick cash last yr so i sold my chromes and second pr of aquas. should i not be able to replace them at a decent price? or is the real reason because it drops the value of your chromes and aquas significantly? especially if jb can stop the paint from crackin like a bastard on these new viiis. i welcome the re-retros. gives old heads the chancr to cop again and new heads the chance to cop for a first time and thats okay by me...

Theres always that side of the argument....which I can feel.

But honestly I feel like jb has re retro everything in the past couple years....it be nice if they leave some alone.

But honestly I feel like jb has re retro everything in the past couple years....it be nice if they leave some alone.

i feel ya. on the same note its nice to not have to buy 3 prs at a time for my favorites just so i have a fresh pr to rock down the road. but like you i do enjoy bein the only person to havr a certain pr of kicks on wherever i go so i guess i can see both sides of the argument. i honestly just hope the paint cracking is fixed for these. never had a chance to unds my chromes (silly i know) but the aquas from 07 crack horribly and were my main reason for getting rid of both as opposed to other pairs i had at the time

My man, Nike/JB are a business whose sole existance is to make money. The JB thirst is at its peak or near it (it may even go higher) - so they will flood the market with every possible release they can until it plateaus or eventually dies out. The AJ I is the 'AF1/Dunk High-Low' of this decade and everything up until XIV is just being retroed with worse and worse quality.

There is no point 'collecting' these shoes anymore when they keep retroing the crap out of them. I do agree that the Retro + should've been 'one-ofs' but there is a clear lack of creativity at JB so they just do what they do best - recycle.

these will be copped... i passed when they originally released and regret it.... i just hope they release exactly like before and dont change the material to those garbage cavs 4s and bred 4s

damn i had these in 03, they were mad comfortable to ball in. hopefully i'll be able to cop them again but it's been hard for me to find work :smh:

chromes are one of my least favorite colors for the 8s
grin.gif
 pass for now
indifferent.gif

^^^ no. These are the one's from back in 03. As this is not official, but I still would like to see these.

Back
Top Bottom