**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

gotta luv this kicks / easiest copped ever/ i just wish it came out with the white version a couple pages back and both would be copped. oh well 1 for everyday rockin and 1 for storing 10 years from now those who sleep will regret :D
happy.gif

OT:When I go to finishline.com and go to the aquas, they only have a size 14 and 15. Then i go to a different site and go back to finishline.com and look at the aquas again, they have all sizes back. When you choose, say a size 10, it goes to your cart. Finishline.com did this a lot today, does anyone know why?
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Hoopsboy, they have a teal/purple Astros fitted at Footlocker in da Galleria similar 2 da color scheme of da Aquas....

Sneakerhead281, Yea im from Houston....Westside!
Wanted:
Godzilla vs. Barkley Tee Sz. 3XL

.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

what a day!

last night i played poker til' 6am still damn tired. when i woke up at 10 this monring i check eatbay and they still had sizes but no 9. finishline had sizes left also.

anyways i just finished reading all the posts for this release but this morning i noticed that the aquas were still floating around. i gave a call at footaction at serramonte for a 8.5 and the girl said they still had them but couldn't put them on hold. so i rushed over and as soon as i walked in one of the dudes that worked there already knew i wanted the aquas so he asked me what size and i tried both 9's and 8.5's. suprisingly they both felt the same but i try to get as small a size when i wear shorts so i don't look like i have clown feet.

i told the dude i was suprised they had these common size still at 12pm since they opened at 7am and he told me that they had HHHHEEEELLLLAAAAAAA...i tried coppin two pairs but i maxed my card out from they purchases i made for the aquas:

(2)wmns aquas sz10.5($145each shipped)
(2) aquas sz 9(ebay both $160 shipped incase the HYPE didn't allow me a pair on RD)
bobby fresh sweatshirt, shirt blk and wht
(2)jordan 8 shorts xl
jordan OG shirt prpl
LRG tounge prpl shirt

and a 8.5 to put on ice for when i wear shorts for the summer in '08
happy.gif

i personally feel these would've done better in sales if these released the time the xi's did for the summer. i also feel only the diehard Jordan head can rock these funky shaped shoe.

this viii release killlleed my funds with all the fresh gear to support it!! i'm lucky all the releases aren't like this. gonna cop the rest of the viii's, already got the cement spizikes and am eagerly awaiting for the '08 packs an hopefully cop the 23's when they come out.

PEACE.

PS mypopsisgonna
smh.gif
whenitellhimiranoutof$$$topayhimformymonthlycarpayment. first time in 3 years! thanks JB
ohwell.gif

Info on that first shirt???

After the mad dash and hurdle through the mall at 6:15 am....they were well worth it.

67ygyfo.jpg
"Im addicted to fresh/ 6 pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps"- Hov

^^^^yoooo them tee's are fresh!!!

but yea everybody keep tripping on how easy these were to cop but there a GR so i think theres gonna be alot to go around till tomarrow afternoon maybe even through next week in some places!!!
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

^^^^ yooo that shirt is fresh!!

but its weird how everyboduy is amazed that their still aquas floating around but yall gotta remember there GR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

man that hoody is fresh?? info
TEAMFILTHYFRESH​

ChrisKickz15
Total Posts :: 267

Quote:
Sorry, but what's saving $20-$30 bucks or even $50 or even $100 (yeah right) on something you want? I know most cats be copping for dull reasons. Especially those wanting to ice it. For me, I want to cop knowing I got it and move on. I'm not gonna dwell and cry and wait and worry about it being on sales rack just to save some, let alone find me size.
i cant agree with you more
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Any word on how these sold at GSP in NJ.. My boi slept and missed out on his pair and i might wanna pick up a 2nd pair and i was thinkin about checkin out GSP monday afternoon

the finishline line i work at, received 26 pairs of aquas and by 2:00 we had like 4 left. in sizes like 7 and 8.5s and one 14/

did anybody noticed that the retro cards feel cheap, i thought maybe it was just the one in that box but i checked my other pair and it also felt like paper :x
sick.gif
. shame on Jordan brand for cutting the quality down to their retro cards :smh:
smh.gif
(pretty soon we may just get our shoes in a paper bag with a tag and a jordan logo :rolleyes
eyes.gif
. Besides that i loved the shoe, two pair for me and a toddler for when i have my seed :wow:
embarassed.gif

"Hustler for death.No heaven for a gangsta"-L.F.

Yes fabulous was there. He didn't get his pair from what i saw he never got out his Escalade. There was alot of drama at 34th street. Footlocker employees cut the line :smh:
smh.gif
even then they rolled deep and bought BOYS! i was 15th on the line later pushed back to 50! But thank god for a Fat woman who was a cop told them off and the supervisor kicked his own employees off the line :rofl:
roll.gif

3 pairs in and out size 8

I cant lie, I must attest I returned mines! They were borderline BORING! Hopefully it wont be the case for the playoffs in december!!

PS - vvvvvvvvv wow, why waste your "second" post correcting someone else?

Back
Top Bottom