**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

got a hoodie for my aquas but dont kno wut imma wear wit the womens aquas when they arrive
aim:cm42006

all the newbies and hypebeast should go to sole heads

Quote:
I'm glad the trendy and hype demographic for Jordans has gone on to other shoes. It's bound to happen and it finally gives us real Air Jordan fans the chance to buy and really appreciate them.
ed to decline around the release of the Mars and militaries.

Easy pass Jordan Brand screwed these up, they look fake. The contrast between the Black Nubuck, and the Dark grey Material was not enough it makes the entire shoe look black. Surprisingly the womans retro looks better than the aqua's.

went to chicag this weekend on short notice and went to nike town to cop. got the at 4 left at 4:15 with my aquas
THE JOKER GANG
" Wait'll they get a load of ME!"​

didnt people start callin the VIII bunnies because the straps resemble rabbit ears
aim:cm42006

all the newbies and hypebeast should go to sole heads

Quote:
eastbay sold out in my size. Now I gotta hunt down a back up pair for cheap.

:b
tongue.gif
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

61l5hkp.jpg

Those "sparkles" aren't really sparkles. The midsole on the blackcat III's has that too as well as the midsole on the white red XIV's.

THESE are sparkles. Note the aqua colored glittering that's visible without having to look at it up close:

09182007095902am1copyaw2.jpg
Team Otaku​

i ordered some aquas from eastbay the nite they released and they got my address all wrong and they r gonna send the shoes to a address that dont even exist in salt lake city UT, i asked them if they can change it and they said they couldnt even do anything because all the information was in or something like that. and they said when the usps in my city finds out that the address that eastbay is tryin to send my shoes,dont even exist, so the usps is gonna send it back to eastbay and they said its a really big chance that i wont be able to get my shoes and when they do get back to eastbay they r just gonna put them up for sale again. has this ever happend to any of u guyz? what should i do? what can i do?
thanx.

and they were size 11.

i just have to say that JB will no longer make J's if the HYPE goes away!

so HYPE is a good and bad thing. It's good cuz it keeps J's alive for them to be retroed and for us to buy. It's also bad cuz its exposed to the general public which takes away its appeal of being original.

i'de say this goes on for everything in life! this first time something goes out (Jordan's) its not as big to the public and only for the true Jordan fans. now that its been exposed more and more and marketing has built it up to something EVERYONE must have that's when the produce enough for everyone=$$$$$$$$$$$$$. when the public has lost interest and appeal the company will stop putting money in the product maketing and producing and eventually stop making Jordans PERIOD.

so enjoy the HYPE while it last cuz its not going to be here forever. i predict 2008 will be it!
ohwell.gif

My mom stopped by a footlocker in the morning cause she was already out. She got their 10 minutes early, and asked one of the guys waiting outside if he was waiting for the Aquas, and he said "No, Jordans". Thats just messed up.
Got my pair.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

easily got my pair on eastbay...

if anybody's interested, i got my own tee line coming out with a shirt to perfectly match the Aqua's. Jus PM me for info. Nt fam gets first dibs at my online store.

The Esoteric Elite Clothing Co.
View our Fashion Blog HERE

Some Lance Bass actin dudes on here amaze me. Dudes gettin flex out of shape on a damn website cause I said the retro card felt like paper. You dudes act like your moms put in work on that card. Can't you see I was joking, I didn't think I had to put a rollin emoticon on my post for you to tell I was playin. To all the dudes who had a problem with me saying the card felt like paper kick @#%$ rocks.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM XBOX360​

Lance Bass :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
( still sucks that jb its cutting corners in any way they can) :smh:
smh.gif

"Hustler for death.No heaven for a gangsta"-L.F.

i ordered mine off of eastbay, but i had to get a 11.5 since there were no 11's. did anyone else use the free shipping promo code?
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Got my pair at Footlocker at 8:15am...about 12 of us in line.

68j2xk0.jpg

These were harder to get than the mens; had to go to DC to buy these ( I live in P.G.)

6fjpohi.jpg
Team DC/MD/VA
O.G. Member
The Whole city behind us​

Quote:
did anyone else use the free shipping promo code?
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-G.Diaz-P.Davis-A.Williams
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

^

yea i used it for my womens aqua i had to order cause no1 here got womens past sz.9

Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

these do take mad long to get into like everyone else said but i think they are the most comfortable shoe ive ever owned :pimp:
pimp.gif

^^did that make any sense

i live in the MO COUNTY MD ....by far the most hyped shoe at my mall ....SAD VERY SAD...i def copped 3 pairs and an infant size for my room but lines were crazy and when that mall opened every1 ran....
Da female...Stud//With sole

___Washington *******s___
Metro Area

Back
Top Bottom