**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

wow if they made those in MEN, i'd buy as well. quite nice, i can see it though.. too bad the 23 is not in color.

guys wearing girl shoes is a no no regardless...

-----
It is harsh !

I agree with redbrim. If women aquas woulda came out like that :wow:
eek.gif

Quote:
And does anyone else think this release is going to be a repeat of cool grey 11s again?
TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"
TEAM PLATANO​

There's a lot of talk here about sizing. I'm new here, and I'm still learning. My question is, How much of a difference does a half-size really make? Like in my situation, usually I comfortably wear an 11. I have some retro V's from a few years back that are 10.5. I can wear them, but my toe comes right up to the front. I also have a pair of New Balance 992's which are 11.5. They're the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. But all of my recent Jordans (IV, V, XX1, XX2) are 11.

For the Aquas, I tried on both 11 and 11.5 (but on different days), and the 11.5 seemed better. They were snug at the ankle with lots of wiggle room in the toes. The 11's seemed a little bit narrow. I would definitely not fit in a 10.5. So now I'm reading that people are saying they run big, and I'm starting to think that my real shoe size is 11.5. But I'm still worried that once I have the 11.5's on for a long time, they'll be uncomfortable

So let's say you are absolutely 100% positive that a certain size is right for you, but you end up with a half size larger, is that gonna be a noticeably uncomfortable difference? Is this a deal breaker for people or is it just something you deal with when you have to?

Thanks for the help.

my District Manager at FTL said that he was pretty sure these will not be discluded from 30%, but will know for sure tomorrow
TeAM Fam

hey tdog or flint or anyone else with these already, do they fit true to size to you guys? i ask only because i got them preordered and the store only has one that is half a size smaller than my usual size. will that work out or should i drive out and find a store that will have my true size and preorder? thanks for the help!
FS JORDAN XI CONCORDS (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

FL/Champs and FA employees, no word on the 30% yet. I didn't receive and email saying these would not be included in the discount so everything is all good, SO FAR.

Anybody know where you can get the Flight Club hoody?
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Stay Fresh Member #29- West GA/Barrow Boy
Barrow County​

Jamaica Ave in Queens is selling them for 200+ to cop early. But since the release date is a few days away, I aint sweatin it. I just hope my dude gets my pair on Saturday so I can return to my Aquas in GA next tues. I aint goin through the pandemonium (sp) of getting Jordans in NY
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Gwinnett County​
FOR SALE: sz60 Athentic Jordan Bullets Jersey PM ME​

Jay Dean03 -I feel u, I didnt know FA presells the shoes, but anyway thats wassup
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan, cesarhpr1986

Evisu Deluxe jeans 4 sale and Size 14-15 Jordans DS for sale, get at me
mars size 14 DS get at me quick for sale
Qujamerican@aol.com

it was either these or the black/reds...guess ill be waiting for december
TEAM EAGLES

MCNABB IS A VAGINA​

Back
Top Bottom