**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

No, the Women's Aquas are actually clean. They should have been made for men also, but they aren't better than the Men's Aquas.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Fire Red III, Olive IX, Cool Grey IV, Chambray VII, Citrus VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

I think seeing the womens pics changed my mind i think im gonna to cop the wmns cuz i know ill bee getting the playoffs in dec no point in having two pairs of black shoes that looked the same if ya know where im coming from but like homie said game time decision

p.s. someone post a ill fitted with the womans
FREE VICK GO COWBOYS GO LAKERS GO BUCKEYES

Yeah the women's look much better than the original pics. It almost convinced me to grab them but 140 for a shoe I'm on the fence about is a no go for me.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

just paid for them but stupid girl said i can't get them till saturday
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

Just got mine in. Thanks, Ron!

And yeah, I'm thinking I'm gonna pick up the women's pair this weekend along with a bunch of the Aqua gear.

2ur564w.jpg

Hi, my name is JJ, and I am a NikeHolic.
TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.​
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

what name brand should i look for stuff to match that has like 4x and size 42 or 44 jeans or shorts
center]Team FLorida Reppin' 727 burg life And 850 tpain fl Till I Die Home Of The Dread Heads,Chevys,And Gold Teeth.[/center]

that damn quasi-hurricane in the gulf might mess up my morning saturday, if it becomes a hurricane and they close the mall.

teambatman​

WOW!

the hype for these are off the hook! lines starting, sold out "pre sales", craziness!

this feels like the mars hype and both were GR's. i just wonder if the hype will crash like the mars did after eeevvvverrrryyyyyooone had them.

cats are even buyin' theseclose to 2bills at stores
smh.gif
this is making me think $180 shipped is a good deal and i thought of coppin these for retail
mad.gif
embarassed.gif

GR quality and the hype=
smh.gif

anyways i had to vent but still copped a couple pairs of wmn aquas for $150 each but now it looks like the craze is in the men aquas.

bobby fresh gear looks sweet for the aquas! copped everything JB and bobbyfresh except for the actual shoes...

I'm a 9 in mens. Wat size shud I get the womens retro 8's?
NikeTalkers from 813, hola at me if u got serious heat to sell.

R.I.P Stack Bundlez.

^^ima mens 9 and copped 2 wmns 10.5.

oh yeah for all those that got the mens aquas for retail, good stuff!!

but for those that got them above retail=sucka *** HYPEBEAST for coppin some poor quality GR's!!! JB came up on YALL!!
laugh.gif

damn, i just copped the barkleys, and im goin to cali in 2 weeks... i'm gonna have to pass for now. hopefully, because they GR i can scoop later.

Got Mine today. Love the VIIIs. Here they are restin' on my custom surf board my boy hooked up w/ a jumpman. :pimp:
pimp.gif
8)
glasses.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
8)
glasses.gif
5zp2nmf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom