**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

i wont end up getting these this time around...maybe in 2-3 weeks....

the black/reds is a definite cop though! :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Pacific Northwest
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
23Jump45Man's HEAT AUCTIONS HERE!
.....http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZ23jump45manQQhtZ-1

How do you do the eastbay product number again? Its been awhile since I bought J's is it drop the first number? Thanks!
"Show no love, love will get you killed"

eastbay will have them up at 3 am EST
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
One Team, One Goal!​

FNL here in Dayton,Ohio have been taking prepays for them for almost a week now, pay for the total price on a gift card, they write your name and DL number on your gift card and just bring the gift card receipt and DL with you pick them up anytime on sat
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro I blkred...Retro III Blk-Cmt...99 Retro IV Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...00 Retro V Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrared
Retro IX Wht-blk-
truered...OG VII Bordeaux...OG IX charcoal...OG VIII Blk-Blk-truered

Tim, I will be in town second week of October I will give you the date in a few days.
Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith
RIP SPC James Lee Adair

Quote:
For the Houston heads, Sharpstown will open at 8am.... Don't know which door but i suggest the main door will open first... It will be just like the DMP release last year... better run str8 to Footaction or Footlocker!

thanks for the heads up fatpat1251. im gonna try to hit up sharpstown before i go in to work at 10.

^^^ Eastbay puts them up at 12 am EST. I hope these are like the Fire Red IIIs, where every store had them. I'm trying to decide if I get 1 or 2 pairs. If I get 2 I might have to pass on the LS VIIIs next week.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Fire Red III, Olive IX, Cool Grey IV, Chambray VII, Citrus VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

i have to pass due to bills... i forgot to save... smh... oh well... black and reds and maybe ls's...
Team DC/MD/VA
O.G. Member No. I STARTED THIS...
Since July 19, 2001​
LPC- 8134

Also Houston Heads, a few stores are doing midnight releases.... PM me and I'll let u know who!
Wanted:
Anything in Sz. 12!

.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

Quote:
ATL spots with early release please help me cause i really dont want to hit Walters up
Athlete's on Candler. Got two pair of grapes easy there. They always do midnight release.

or either Niketown. they should have a lot of pair considering it's GR. crowd isn't as bad / rowdy as Walter's.
+ TEAMGEORGIASOLE +
I'MSICK'UD
: last.fm : myspace :​

damn it seems like very few spots are getting sz 14 shipments, what's the deal?
Finish each day and be done with it, you have done all that you can do.

I know my store carries size 14 and some 15... what ever stores that carry big sizes make money.....

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Only 17 pages? Wow, the hype doesn't seem to be as high for these. I'm still copping if I can find a store near me that has them though... these are Aqua's people. These deserve hype if you ask me.

There will be no need to camp out or run once the doors open, plenty will be available, chill out people.
"Show no love, love will get you killed"

do you think the reason why it seems that they made less of these shoes than any other GR is because of the colorway.
Finish each day and be done with it, you have done all that you can do.

I wouldn't go to Niketown Atlanta, Walters would probably be easier.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

eastbay should get them at the normal time at 12est...same as always
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

i always did regret passing up those chrome 8s. i haven't bought jordans in about 2.5 years but i might have to try these on
When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion."

Back
Top Bottom