**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

I got to the Mall at like 8:45 and I was the first inline at foot locker and it opened at 9:00 Easy cop

Yea that martin shirt is nice... thanks for the link.. lol
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"WE ARE THE BEST"

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

yo xTHA KiNGx that SF hat matches good with the aquas. whered u get it ?

^^^you can get that hat at footlocker or champs with chioce of team depending on where u live

that mlk t is nice..to tell the truth though would it be awkward to wear it if im not african american? :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS
BEAT LA

Take off that hat and you'll be good.
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: jhawkcuse

Quote:
I BEAT UP SOME I$$ HYPEBEASTS FOR THEIR PLACE I COPPED THEN THE RENT A COP CAME I BOOKED OUTTTA THEIR LIKE A LIBRARY CARD
43.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

I didn't read through any of the post here. my story I got my shoes at 5 am at least my second pair any way. But what is funny is that the box for my size 14 is so much bigger than the shoes the box looks like it could fit like a size 18 with ease. what is up with that? and I brought both pairs from two different retailers.

since i work at finishline i just got mine as we opened. when i left work we had 3 pairs left.
I Shine Cause I Grind

Damn I'm really suprised nobody mentioned the subtle changes made in the final production model... I remember at first everyone was complaining about how the Midsole Aqua Tone pattern was so glossy and the Purple midsole had no sparkles. After looking at my pair a couple days ago I noticed that the Aqua print had a flat finish and there were tiny sparkles in the purple mid sole. I think they listened this time lol.

I Got Mine at The Footlocker in Westfield Shopping Center Downtown SF.
TEAM BAY AREA

Reppin Da Bay: 415​

good solid retro release this is how the grapes should have been.
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman"​

Happy for those who copped....haven't copped mine yet and I'm not even thinkin bout gettin them in the streets.....the way yall sayin...seems like a warzone in nyc for these....tear gas...???? Is it that serious.....can't be....oh well I will see how the next few hours shape up
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

i wish i could get them in 2 more weeks... damn bills... are they selling out?
Team DC/MD/VA
O.G. Member No. I STARTED THIS...
Since July 19, 2001​
LPC- 8134

Ordered mine off eastbay.com last night w/ free shipping code and got the email confirmation early this morning. I sincerely hope the Blk/Red 8's are just as easy to cop in Dec. 8)
glasses.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-G.Diaz-P.Davis-A.Williams
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

these are easy as hell to cop!!
but the paint is a bit too glittery adn glossy. material is a bit thing. but oh well.
-----
It is harsh !

Went around 8 this morning, saw about 20 people from school at the one mall that's in the area.. I was just hyped because I was able to fit a 7 when I'm usually a 7.5/8.. so that really made my day! :D
happy.gif
Now just have to wait for the black/reds in December..

Back
Top Bottom