**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

>:
mad.gif
@ me having to pass because I have college tuition to pay for....

:smh:
smh.gif
Should've gotten more scholly's...

still plenty left around in soCal...

good for the true OG heads that really wanted this shoe.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, Wake up, Mr West!​

copped mine last week from a guy I know at finishline, then went to scheels today walked in and picked um up...no lines or nothing. Guess that's the only good part of livin in South Dakota...NOBODY here waits in lines or even knows when Js are releasing...crappy state but great for Jordan lovers!!!

Jordan Hype is dying. Only around 40 people in themall for a Bay Area releasr. That is crazy. And there were no 14 year old hypebeasts runnin around

Easy cop. Same thing happens every time.

I get mine on lock with pre-orders and come in the middle of the afternoon with the store filled w/ customers who want a shoe all sold out and I come in and the dude hands me the box with the shoe that all the people want. The look on their eyes when I open the box just to check if its the right shoe is priceless. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

Got my 2nd pair earlier. Easy cop. Sorry for me....had to order on-line for more than retail for security. Well, either I keep the other one or sell it.... :rolleyes
eyes.gif
DSCO1693.jpg

for all that have the aqua retros ALREADY,

how's the sizing/fit? true, 1/2 sz big, snug or what?
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Yea so the wife got me mine....good luck to the rest of yall....hope yall cop....I'm done wit j's till december....
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

Jordan-hype is not dying. The economy is trickling into everything. That's why you don't see the young collectors, or those whose collecting is mostly funded by their parents, lining up or hyping Jordans up as much. Some are too young to get a job. Plus, the
CB34's took a bite out of this release.

LOL @ Apocalypz's comment. I did the same thing, just strolled into FL at Yorkdale today at round 2:30 and some worker there handed me my pair and I was out. Opened the box and took the shoe out just to make sure it was okay and watching people in line giving me cut eye was too funny lol

Not feelin these but on the fence about the playoffs in december
Code:
 NEW YORK JETS_TEAMYANKEES_New Jersey NetsThe next thing you know Im wearing absolutely nothing...Except for my socks..And you know when Im down to just my socks what time it is...Its BUSINESS TIME

Eastbay was really easy last night. I remember when the grapes came out, the server shut down. It was pretty bad.
USMA's Finest
c/o 2011

this was a easy cop... went to modelles in douglaston @ like 9:30-10.. came in asked, got my pair... my friend wasnt so lucky :lol:
laugh.gif
, we had to go huntin for his. Finally got his at QCM.
FOR SALE !
Foamposite Ones sz.11
Fantastic 4 Af1s sz.10.5
GET @ ME !!!

I want that MLK tee so bad. |I
tired.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-G.Diaz-P.Davis-A.Williams
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

Mine feel a bit small, anyone get their size but thought theyre kinda snug? I got a size 9, but i usually wear a 8.5, and they feel just like a 8.5.
"The Art of Simplicity"

Quote:
Jordan-hype is not dying. The economy is trickling into everything.
:frown:
frown.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Easiest cop in years. Here in Saint Louis....walked in. Copped. Walked out.
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII
FOR SALE: BLACK V SZ 13 DS, BLACK CAROLINA 5 SZ 13 VNDS, CAROLINA VI LOW SZ 13 NDS, BLACK BLUE 18 SZ 12 DS. PM ME IF INTERESTED!

Back
Top Bottom