Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
spoke with my local house of hoops and talk to 2 different associates asked the same question about there stocks and both had different answers. one said they are limited and the other said the are a GR and have pleanty of pairs. i dont get why this is hard question to answer.
\

its a GR, really big GR

no need to ask any associate

it's strictly raffles for all stores here, so i'm just gonna enter them and hope i get lucky... if not, online struggle it is lol 

Last edited:
People missed out on the taxis. These won't be easier.

That 500K+ doesn't help if some of it's released after Christmas. The black and reds were restocked multiple times.
Just like these Gammas gonna be restocked multiple times as well...LOL. Only problem w/ restocks is that they're random

Just like these Gammas gonna be restocked multiple times as well...LOL. Only problem w/ restocks is that they're random

No, the problem is that people want them for Christmas.

A restock in February isn't going to help that mother trying to have it under the Christmas tree for her son.

That's why resellers are going to be after these.

\

its a GR, really big GR

no need to ask any associate
hope so want to get one to ball in. still baffling how they dont tell you if they have a lot or not. whats with the omission of info what does that help. (end rant)

Talk to 10 ppl about this release get 11 different answers, will they be a GR where you can get them online and they're online for 15-20 before selling out all taxi's or will they sell out under a minute

Yes i know it's funny lol u talk to 3 other ppl and you'll hear, easy cop, limited, bots got em all lol

Its cold and rainy here in northern Virginia guess ill try my luck with the raffles and online or bust for me.. calling a restock all-star weekend

Don't let this happen to your gamma 11s
eek.gif

Congrats to the draft winners. With that being said some of y'all need to **** with the easy cop junk. Until you get them shoes in your hand next Saturday nothing is promised. Especially with a XI holiday release. They got a line with at least 25 people at mall waiting right now in the cold for tickets that wont be passed out until 10am tommorow. 500k dont mean nothing when you have the casual buyer willing to purchase 2 of them. Thats not counting resellers or flippers. Mainstream america has caught on to the holiday air jordan craze. Today was one of the busiest shopping days in all my mall shoe stores with kids to old folks from every color tone asking about the "Gamma 11s".The PS4 shortage has taught the most unassuming consumer the art of flipping hot ticket items. Alot of those imaginary draft pairs you guys ate clinging to are already spoken for and Uoeno it. I had to pay 75 to a manager and buy some socks and cleaner for a "draft" slot to get my daughter a GS size.

ps4 shortage? what? where do you live? theres a bunch in ny

Got one RSVP ticket from FNL last week. I'll be headed out early tomorrow morning to try to cop another ticket from 2 different Footlockers for me and my boy. Shouldn't be too much of a hassle. My city is always sleepin on these releases, thank goodness :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom