Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Correction you meant MURRLAND

Urban Dictionary-Murrland:

The awful way we butcher the word Maryland. Everyone from Maryland knows what I'm talkin bout

Person A: Where you from

Person B: Murrland

laugh.gif
LOL. True, 

If anyone wears a GS in DFW i know a spot giving guaranteed pair wristbands tomorrow for the gammas PM me. And if anyone can help with a size 12 in DFW hit me although I might have my pair sewed up come saturday

i know when i went into footlocker the woman behind the counter told her associate, "dont pick up the phone, people too thirsty" >_> 

If anyone wears a GS in DFW i know a spot giving guaranteed pair wristbands tomorrow for the gammas PM me. And if anyone can help with a size 12 in DFW hit me although I might have my pair sewed up come saturday

wristbands will be givin today

Even though a store associate at the Gaithersburg, MD (Lakeforest) DTLR confirmed they were doing raffle tickets yesterday, the girl behind the counter when I got there adamantly denied it when I went in. Walked around the mall looking for some other stuff, ran into a guy I knew, who had conveniently just picked up a raffle ticket from them because he knew the girl. I f'ing hate how shady the raffle system is!

the spots he had listed for DC was mostly in Maryland.

so i fixed it with a bit of humor.

i think the emphasis is on the R moreso than the preceding vowel.

Like the D in Baltimore.

Saw some ratchet chicks tip toeing their way through Disneyland in these. I'm sure they were BEAT at the end of the day.
roll.gif

Even though a store associate at the Gaithersburg, MD (Lakeforest) DTLR confirmed they were doing raffle tickets yesterday, the girl behind the counter when I got there adamantly denied it when I went in. Walked around the mall looking for some other stuff, ran into a guy I knew, who had conveniently just picked up a raffle ticket from them because he knew the girl. I f'ing hate how shady the raffle system is!

DTLR is hilarious. I've gone to a DTLR at 12 and they've told me we don't know when we're doing a raffle, probably tomorrow, call back tomorrow. Called back tomorrow and got we gave them out yesterday.

Nothing shocks me with them.

DTLR is hilarious. I've gone to a DTLR at 12 and they've told me we don't know when we're doing a raffle, probably tomorrow, call back tomorrow. Called back tomorrow and got we gave them out yesterday.

Nothing shocks me with them.
did me same way with the taxis 
mean.gif

didnt even waste my time 

**Attention** If you are expecting a call from this FTL in ATL,GA Memorial Bend Shopping Center chances are you will not, looks like they had a Shoe Heist.... via IG - @fatdaddy_mack
happens every time  at this time of year 

has to be inside job they should be prepared by now 

Is there any truth to the Concord 11 restock or the Gamma 11's being eventually restocked after saturdays release? 

**Attention** If you are expecting a call from this FTL in ATL,GA Memorial Bend Shopping Center chances are you will not, looks like they had a Shoe Heist.... via IG - @fatdaddy_mack

thats just downright disgusting..is it really that serious?

Is there any truth to the Concord 11 restock or the Gamma 11's being eventually restocked after saturdays release? 

Yea Concord restocking 2 years later along with the space jams

Last edited:
Dtlr chrurch square Baltimore gave out raffle tickets yesterday and today. Calls go out Thursday. Couldn't get anyone to go with me, hopefully my one ticket is enough

Back
Top Bottom