Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yes I dont see why all people who buy alot of kicks dont use shop discover or get a card.That 10 and 15% is lovely man and adds up quick.
i avoid these euro sites now if they don't take paypal since, a lot of them don't take discover. i been cheap lately, not letting them tack on another 3% fee on my amex.  

connect got me a pair and just got the call that i won the raffle at HOH

nthat.gif

good luck to everyone trying online, the amount that sat on those euro sites was pretty funny; maybe they really made alot available online for all.

Last edited:
UI was $196 with gold price for me
Have to spend a certain threshold with them which would make you a platinum customer.

Thanks, it must be new. I've bought like 5 pairs of Jordans off them in the past and never heard anything about a loyalty program.

Just checked out on UI for us sz 8... it said out of stock at first, but I kept refreshing and it popped up.

:nthat:

good luck to everyone trying online, the amount that sat on those euro sites was pretty funny; maybe they really made alot available online for all.

Just got the call now? Its late as hell :lol:

nthat.gif

Man people have been saying there are a ton for these for a while lol.It shouldn't even been a question if you could get a pair,just how many you really wanted.

Never before in my life have i seen so many random people/aka non retailers/aka regular people and resellers with so many pairs of a shoe for sale before the release date.Just on IG alone there had to be over 10,000 pair for sale at dumb prices.

Its like dudes was making them in their garage lol.

Last edited:
For all the first time users of FA, they have a 10% off code every month.  My pair was $208.50 total after the $20.95 discount.  Code this month is DEC13.  It's always the month and then the year in some sort of form.

Guys I ordered 3 pairs on UrbanIndustry with the same paypal and same name...

Are they gonna cancel my ****?

Back
Top Bottom