Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Size? Shipped in a a bag and besides a little ding on the box it was fine, customs isn't up to them. But them,not taking off the vat is wack. Tryna help a friend out but his limit is $250. I thought you can call and have them remove it, I guess not.

Size? Shipped in a a bag and besides a little ding on the box it was fine, customs isn't up to them. But them,not taking off the vat is wack. Tryna help a friend out but his limit is $250. I thought you can call and have them remove it, I guess not.

If you had to, get your pair from them. They are legit. Just didn't like the way I had to deal with them for the Concords. Least gives you peace of mind. Plus looking at paying near 170 BP.

I think a lot of these people are just doing to take pics like that.. yeah, they're making a profit, but it think they enjoy taking pics like that more then the profit.. taking pictures showing how many pairs you got is the "cool" thing to do nowadays 

I'm here in my car at my local mall waiting for 8am (got my RSVP email and etc on smash) just seen a large group leave the Finish Line with anger, I guess they didn't know the draft system.

Do you have any coupons codes to help with the $40 shipping to US ...if so I will purchase immediately.

Yes everyone is trying online. But there's plenty to go around so no need to worry.

But on a more serious note I don't know what shoes to wear to the mall :rolleyes

But on a more serious note I don't know what shoes to wear to the mall
eyes.gif
i'll be wearing my breads to go pick mine up

I hope that link works as planned. .
30 seconds is a long time on release day and would be clutch.
Can we just refresh the link 30 seconds before?

Quick question.
Will NDC cancel your order if you send it to a different shipping address than your credit card?
I usually send to my house but might not be home this time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom