Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Couldn't get through with the origins payment method, nothing worked, goodbye GS size 7 for my little brother.

cant checkout

There was a problem processing your request. Please try again.

If you continue to receive this error, please contact customer care.

I got the same error, but seems to be working for others, my best guess is that once you get Cc error you are pretty much tight

Doubt anything is going to happens same thig happened when the 88 cement 3s came
Out people were worried. About their card
88 cement 3s was a free for all with that back door link
roll.gif
This. Everyone was worried about the backdoorlink being suspect for the white cement 88s but that was so clutch.  I wouldn't have been able to cop without the backdoor link that day. I usually don't condone just clicking any random weird link online incase of scam, but you gotta jump on those moments sometime its a life savor lol. 

its all free shipping this weekend i think i had them in my cart earlier and it said free shipping but when i went to pay it refreshed on me and went back to the splash screen

Finally was able to get a 6.5 for my daughter... She will be happy. Just sucks I wont have them under the tree by xmas. She can wait! :D

This. Everyone was worried about the backdoorlink being suspect for the white cement 88s but that was so clutch.  I wouldn't have been able to cop without the backdoor link that day. I usually don't condone just clicking any random weird link online incase of scam, but you gotta jump on those moments sometime its a life savor lol. 

Half of nt got theirs from that link got me a extra 3 pairs

Just picked mine up. Next destination is the barbershop then back home for breakfast and a little sleep

[ATTACHMENT=5304]20131221_083725.jpg (2,085k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I just tried the finishline backdoor method for the hell of it and it worked.

For everyone freaking out about not getting past the payment

if its in your cart relax and just wait it out in regards to the traffic dying down to process the order.

got a pair on ndc at 5:02, friend msges me at 5:12 to help him, nothing in the last two hours.
got through on fnl, but couldnt complete order. first time happen to me on fnl with the cc in a long time.

When i left to go to FNL to pick up a pair i got in the draft i was on line on NDC on both my ipad and MB, just got back to see the "great news" on both, of course they're gone now.. by any chance anyone know how long NDC keeps something in your cart for??

im gonna email them.. no use calling, im not losing money if they oversold or messed up on their part

bred 11 was a much smoother release IMO.  I couldn't cook on finishline today and I always cop off them.  Luckily Nike came through in the clutch today

Back
Top Bottom