Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've voiced my opinion on the whole skipping the Columbia thing in here before...JB could release all the OG XI (Including the Space Jam's) colorways every other year and they would still cause mass hystaria, which seems to be the goal with some of these recent Nike / JB drops...Honestly it's flat out wrong but it is what it is...There is always somebody over at JB that gets off on getting to put their own colorway on a high profile retro...As such we end up with stuff like this "Gamma" thing...

You want to drop a prodominantly black XI...What about the colorway on those CC Sabathia 200 Win PE Cleats?...Space Jam color blocking with Cool Grey accents?...Greatly superior to what's dropping...
View media item 481804
Hell why not release a true OG colorway, that's never seen a release, and go with the "Black Concords"?...Not Space Jam's with the blue accents but the actual game worn colorway that MJ used his comeback season with Concord Pods and Jumpman's...
View media item 481805

You cry babies about the Columbias are making me sick. They're not dropping so quit posting about them in a thread that doesn't even mention them.

it's really a Darn shame that JB is not releasing the Columbia XI this year. Why NOt though?? SJ's in 09, cool grey's in 2010, concords in 2011 Breds in 2012 why not continue the pattern and bring back another OG Colorway of the XI's this holiday? Why Couldnt JB just do that?

Us consumers give them so much money and support by buying the Jordans and selling them out each release day. I feel it's a tease they made most people think the pattern would continue of OG Colorways of the XI's releasing each December Holiday time and then dissapointing us by not giving us another Retro of the COlumbia XI's, Most OG Sneakerheads and Collectors of 10 years and longer would of really appreciated a ICY Retro of the Columbia XI rather then exploring ebay for a deadstock pair that is Yellowed on both the soles and the Patent.:smh:

These Gamma Blue/Black colorway of the XI's are disgusting if thats what it will look like with the all black Midsole. I think most people should let these sit in stores and Websites for retail until they hit outlets, send a message to JB and have them scratch heads thinking "Why has a Air Jordan XI release having such poor sales during holiday times"? THen they'll act and release the Columbias.....but of course that willl never happen because these ugly pieces of garbage will sell out anyway because it's a air Jordan XI.

Last edited:
Think retail might go up $5?
Or maybe since this isn't an og colorway, they might drop the price to $180 to get more buyers
Anyone think this shoe won't sell out first day?
It's too early to tell because hype by november
will get people to come around who weren't on board at first.

JB doesn't really doesn't take in to account what we think when they decide what they will put out. They just put something out, no matter what it is and it will sell. If we were to just stop buying maybe, just maybe, JB would start putting what we want out there. If you want just try the poll above right now 40% of the people who have voted have decided to buy just think what would be like if that number was 30%, 20%, or even 10%! Then JB might bless you with Retro Columbia XI's.

1 post says it all, scam site trying to unload some fake products on niketalk, and for some reason that post wont get removed, warned or anything in 7 hours?

We have this style in store .
roll.gif

Would you like to contact me for looking it ?

let me guess...sizelegend?

Space Jams are blue. The ones above are purple, like the Concords.

Yes. Despite they look very similar, the space jams are not the black concords which mj wore for 3 games in the 1995 playoffs when the bulls got defeated by later finalists orlando magic.
His XI still had the 45 at the heel while mj switched back to 23 on his jersey since game 3.

Think retail might go up $5?
Or maybe since this isn't an og colorway, they might drop the price to $180 to get more buyers
Anyone think this shoe won't sell out first day?
It's too early to tell because hype by november
will get people to come around who weren't on board at first.

When is the last time jordan brand dropped the retail on shoes from the previous year? Or ever? It's an XI there's no doubt its a first day sell out, especially at Christmas time you will have every one from kids to grandmas in line to get them again just like every other year.

When is the last time jordan brand dropped the retail on shoes from the previous year? Or ever? It's an XI there's no doubt its a first day sell out, especially at Christmas time you will have every one from kids to grandmas in line to get them again just like every other year.

Xvii to xviii

17 were 200.

18 were less

Xvii to xviii

17 were 200.

18 were less

17s came with the briefcase and cd. The 18s came with a towel if I'm correct? I should've made my last post a bit more clear and put when do they ever drop the price on the same model. Just look how the XI went from $175 with the space jams in 2009 to $185 last year. Dropping retail just doesn't seem likely because they know holiday releases will sell out especially an XI a few days before Christmas.

too much bad quality for me, something about the new PL looks so paper thin and cheap to me. maybe if they beef it up and make a decent retro i could get on a retro+ colorway but until then im not too happy with the new XIs

Back
Top Bottom