Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Most likely because the link that was used before was the style code link, and the style code will not change, but I would not guarantee it.
yeah but on the link, there is productid and a page id so maybe the page id would change?

i doubt it will be on the same link. they do restock TLO randomly. and that TLO restock would contain not only the j11. (if ever they do restock)
i feel like if a few sizes pop up they wouldnt announce it on twitter, but rather would just pop it up on the site.. idk tho

Eastbay is a complete joke.. took them until today to clear my payment then a rep told me that they still won't know if they got any more pairs to send out. smh

View media item 709557
Now.... if I can just get my hands on the dmp pack for the low (sorry, I will not pay $800+ for 2 pair of shoes) then my set will be complete. On a side note, people complain about why JB didn't use the pull out box last year....after getting these shoes out, the pull out box is a pain in the you know what!

Very nice. I don't mean to be "that guy" but wouldn't you need the Columbias to complete the set as well? :tongue:

View media item 709557
Now.... if I can just get my hands on the dmp pack for the low (sorry, I will not pay $800+ for 2 pair of shoes) then my set will be complete. On a side note, people complain about why JB didn't use the pull out box last year....after getting these shoes out, the pull out box is a pain in the you know what!
]

Nice collection, those gamma's don't fit in with other 11's

To everyone still waiting for a package, maybe Santa stopped by last night and left somethin at the front door? Happy holidays to all my XI connoisseurs.

Back
Top Bottom