Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

i was too slow to get a 6y for the wifey :frown:. there seem to be some PS sizes tho

did you get through?
Nope, had an 11.5 in my cart and went to checkout and was sold out. Had FSR of both mens and GS and they were gone instantly cuz I was on it as soon as they went up.

Nope, had an 11.5 in my cart and went to checkout and was sold out. Had FSR of both mens and GS and they were gone instantly cuz I was on it as soon as they went up.
damn if you gotta be faster than that to grab restocks i have no hope lol

The Pack is complete.
damn bred box ruins everything :lol:

And the backwards facing Jumpman. I just can't get down with the left shoe nowadays.

he usually waits until the last minute to drop such info from what ive seen.
I'm basing this off JM saying there were Gamma XI's more produced than Blk/Rd XI's and MATT saying these sold a lot less than Blk/Rd XI's. I'm hopeful tbh, because I saw my sons and it's actullay a better looking shoe than I thought.

The info sounds conflicting, but sounds about right. MATt stated only US sales. With major retailers holding stock, it may "seem" far less than the blk/red XIs for now. Then hit us with a re-release, thus having another sellout.

damn if you gotta be faster than that to grab restocks i have no hope lol
Yeah they go quick. Any restocked pairs that have profit to resellers will be gobbled up within 5 seconds on eastbay.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Eastbay wasnt a restock but they released their cancelled orders.

I'd be shocked if it was even that. Haven't seen anyone post on twitter or anywhere that they were able to cop. Saw the tweets that a fsr was showing before anything was posted here too. Maybe just a glitch or something.

I'd be shocked if it was even that. Haven't seen anyone post on twitter or anywhere that they were able to cop. Saw the tweets that a fsr was showing before anything was posted here too. Maybe just a glitch or something.

honestly, if it were say 100 total pairs, the general public probably took the L. not many will be out there saying they got them. also, some sizes were probably sold out before they hit the site. people call daily about shoes and probably ordered pairs today before they hit the site.

Last edited:
I normally would agree with the glitch theory but I was able to add to cart and didn't get the out of stock message until I went to submit the order.

And even if it was cancelled orders they usually don't have a fsr of both men's and Gs sz's.

I normally would agree with the glitch theory but I was able to add to cart and didn't get the out of stock message until I went to submit the order.

And even if it was cancelled orders they usually don't have a fsr of both men's and Gs sz's.

Has to be people with scripts running 24/7 or something... Sucks that you got cart jacked.

ive seen FSR put back up on mass produced shoes. considering these are the most produced this year, its very much possible a FSR went up with pairs available varying from size to size.

next week I got some extra cash coming in from fantasy football and I am putting it aside for another pair, I got mine in from NDC last night and I really like them, hopefully I catch a restock in the next few weeks

I'm def expecting FNL to restock after being able to order from them 4 days after they released and they fulfilled my order. So I'd be shocked if they don't have some sizes left

It's been rumored and wanted for the last two years. We'll just have to wait six or seven months before the next XI release is confirmed. Calling it now though Doernbecher XI's for Christmas 2014 - Chaos in the streets

^^^ wow. On release day here in Toronto one of my shoe buddies showed me his pair with an alien shaped head. Lol. That broken arm is nasty. Also the tongue...ugh

Good luck bro!

Back
Top Bottom