Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I remember when FootAction shipped my Penny Cloaks in a bag. looked like it was tossed around like a rag doll. Box was jacked but my shoes were good.

Also these feel more TTS than the Bred 11s from last year. My  breds were really tight but these gammas are just right

Last edited:
got mines from foot asylum also it was in a bag... i missed the original shipment so i had to pick it up at the post office... but the box looks fairly good for it being in a bag... and i agree these shoes run true to size compared to breds last year...now i just have to wait for my second pair from them again :smh:

The shoes are very nice as long as you dont get hung up on them not being an original colorway.

I compared them to my 2001 breds and 2008 cdp.

Quality of the fit on the midsole is not as good on the gammas (lots of random jagged edges where the midsole meets the patent leather on the toe box.

On the bottom i have a pair where the gamma paint was overfilled and actually spread into the clear blue area... Not sure what happened there.

Also notice some smudging on the patent leather that doesnt come off and one of the "23" on the heel area looks raggedy like they were running out of yellow paint.

Overall good quality retro but i would say the breds i have are much better fit/finish.

My boy sold his gamma 11's GS to a guy on craigslist on christmas.

He brought his kid and said they were going to be for him, so he sells it to him for retail price.

My boy hit me up this morning that the same guy was reselling them for $150 more and they sold or got taken down after he emailed him

The thirst is real here in LA. 

He brought his kid and said they were going to be for him, so he sells it to him for retail price.
My boy hit me up this morning that the same guy was reselling them for $150 more and they sold or got taken down after he emailed him
And that's why it's so hard to do favors for ppl these days smh...

Foot asylum responded to my inquiry finally and gave me the royal tracking. You can definitely place that same tracking into USPS to get shipping update. Looks like my asylum pair is coming in today. They apologized for the delay on the email stating Christmas loads and orders. All good folks! Looks like the foot asylum crowd is going to be able to rest finally haha

I remember when FootAction shipped my Penny Cloaks in a bag. looked like it was tossed around like a rag doll. Box was jacked but my shoes were good.

Also these feel more TTS than the Bred 11s from last year. My  breds were really tight but these gammas are just right

Yup, had to swap both my 10.5 bred xi's for sz 11's last year. These 10.5 gamma's fit perfect.

Foot asylum responded to my inquiry finally and gave me the royal tracking. You can definitely place that same tracking into USPS to get shipping update. Looks like my asylum pair is coming in today. They apologized for the delay on the email stating Christmas loads and orders. All good folks! Looks like the foot asylum crowd is going to be able to rest finally haha
Royalmail
[table][tr][td]27/12/13[/td][td]AM[/td][td]DESPATCHED TOKENNEDY NEW YORK[/td][td]UNITED STATES OF AMERICA[/td][/tr][/table]
usps
[table][tr][th="col"]
DATE & TIME
[/th][th="col"]
STATUS OF ITEM
[/th][th="col"]
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
[/td][/tr][/table]
sick.gif

Make sure you put your tracking number in the USPS system, it should say processed at isc NY etc or where it is if it's left customs. Royal mail system won't update anymore after it's reached the US.

Royalmail
[table][tr][td]27/12/13[/td][td]AM[/td][td]DESPATCHED TOKENNEDY NEW YORK[/td][td]UNITED STATES OF AMERICA[/td][/tr][/table]
usps
[table][tr][th="col"]
DATE & TIME
[/th][th="col"]
STATUS OF ITEM
[/th][th="col"]
[/td][/tr][/table]
sick.gif
It shows the same as for me for both orders 
mean.gif
 hopefully usps just forget to scan and its coming soon. 

SMH

laugh.gif
Never trust these clowns and never do favors for any of these strangers you meet up in LA. City's full of broke resellers with their BS stories. Had a friend sell his BIN 5s on CL early last year to some guy for cheap with dude telling him how he been wanting them and was going to wear them. Within an hour he finds his shoes on ebay with the same # as the ones he sold.

I remember hooking a dude up once and not only he bought 15 buck short but try to trade what it look like two stolen phones or something. later To find out this fool is a re-seller charging people double :smh: And to make it worst he was begging for more discount for gas! Dude even said its for my family but ill take all the size you have :x never again I hook up on holidays with their excuses

Last edited:
Not gonna lie. All these story of ghetto resellers got me cracking up. Not that salty after missing out for retail. I hope all these resellers stock up on these and there inventory just sit there lol. Hopefully catch a pair to ball in on the restock.

Royalmail
usps
[table][tr][th="col"]
DATE & TIME
[/th][th="col"]
STATUS OF ITEM
[/th][th="col"]
[/td][/tr][/table]
sick.gif
I'm getting the same thing. In Cali as well

I received my footasylum order today

Like someone said above I got that rate your order email from footasylum and my order arrived in a couple of days.

I received my footasylum order today

Like someone said above I got that rate your order email from footasylum and my order arrived in a couple of days.
got this email on the 31st...still nothing and no update on usps... Hopefully I'll get my packages tomorrow.

Not gonna lie. All these story of ghetto resellers got me cracking up. Not that salty after missing out for retail. I hope all these resellers stock up on these and there inventory just sit there lol. Hopefully catch a pair to ball in on the restock.
Everyone who's ever missed out on any recent release says this, and nothing changes. The shoes will still move. Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen.

Finish Line finally cancelled my order today, a full two weeks after release. Whatever. They did get a nice earful from me. Second time this year they've done that to me (first was Bred 13's).
I may have some very interesting news about this soon. I'll keep y'all posted.

eastbay pair has been rescheduled for delivery on the 6th instead of today, 3rd... probably due to the weather in the east coast.

Back
Top Bottom