Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That pic shows how much more narrower the Gammas are compared to other colorways. No wonder a lot of people are experiencing pinky toe pain. It wasn't as bad on my second wear though...

That pic shows how much more narrower the Gammas are compared to other colorways. No wonder a lot of people are experiencing pinky toe pain. It wasn't as bad on my second wear though...

You cant say that, unless all his pairs are ds

it isnt that drastic, its the angle of the pic just like objects farther away look smaller, thats all. they might be a little more narrow but its nothing that bad and if it is you cant judge by that pic thats for sure.

thats an interesting thought, im gonna take my 11s all out and check if they are narrower, these feel more comfortable than the others to me so i doubt its true

There's no way the shape changes THAT much...

it isnt that drastic, its the angle of the pic just like objects farther away look smaller, thats all. they might be a little more narrow but its nothing that bad and if it is you cant judge by that pic thats for sure.
Unfortunate I don't have other 11s due to $ back then so I can't compare. They do look a little more narrow but not much. Someone should post a side by side comparison just to see

-received mine finally yesterday after a couple of days sitting on "KENNEDY NEW YORK" customs
 It's been 2 weeks for me... And I didn't receive them yet.... And Im in Brooklyn
laugh.gif

i ordered a size 9 from hanon on xmas day

....the package came today and this is what i received

indifferent.gif
mean.gif

The least they can do for the huge error...is give you a discount on the shoes and give you free shipping. And maybe a discount for a future purchase.

Maybe the last one is going overboard...but I would still try it lol

i ordered a size 9 from hanon on xmas day

....the package came today and this is what i received

indifferent.gif
mean.gif
dam waited that long just to get trolled lol.. imo i wouldn't order anything from overseas unless it was SUPER limited. These long waits kill it for me. To each his own though. Hope they give you something good outta this.

Btw if any socal ppl lives around Fox Hills malls there were plenty of gammas to go around today.

Back
Top Bottom