Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BigJ right they just now are starting to peak. I think people gave up on a restock hopes

Other then shelflife i haven't seen these anywhere else besides the outlets.

At this point I think it's safe to go ahead and cave and pay the 300

Retail was $185 right?
I'm not saying it's a tragic price or anything especially vs what people are reporting.
$185 plus lets say 6% tax to be fair. That would be $196 plus $20 for shipping. Were at $216. And 6% tax is actually pretty low. So that $196 could easily be higher. So i guess its safe to say retail is $195-215 roughly depending on tax and shipping.

Retail was $185 right?
I'm not saying it's a tragic price or anything especially vs what people are reporting.
$185 plus lets say 6% tax to be fair. That would be $196 plus $20 for shipping. Were at $216. And 6% tax is actually pretty low. So that $196 could easily be higher. So i guess its safe to say retail is $195-215 roughly depending on tax and shipping.

I mean it's how you look at it. One could easily say it's $200 after tax plus $70 shipping :lol:

$270 shipped is more than $60 above retail.
Bout $85 over retail.  I guess I am old fashioned, but with so much GM material, how can anyone be certain that these are actually legit.  I admit, I know nothing about the seller whether it is legit or not.

Bout $85 over retail.  I guess I am old fashioned, but with so much GM material, how can anyone be certain that these are actually legit.  I admit, I know nothing about the seller whether it is legit or not.
That would box price with no tax and free shipping. I'm with you on the grey market thing though man anybody outside the Nike retailers I just stay away from

Last edited:
That would box price with no tax and free shipping. I'm with you on the grey market thing though man anybody outside the Nike retailers I just stay away from
Good point.  That's my thing.  I already have enough of an issue stomaching paying over retail, but if I do, if any of us do, are we getting what we paid for?

Good point.  That's my thing.  I already have enough of an issue stomaching paying over retail, but if I do, if any of us do, are we getting what we paid for?
I always pay over retail cause i pre order aka tip an employee so im prob the wrong person to ask. I dont know what u mean by not gettin what u paid for tho.

Last edited:
I may not agree with it, but, I get why you do it.
Id rather not, but its the absolute BEST way for me personally to go about it in the area i live in. I guess im still a lil ole fashioned myself, cause i like to buy my shoes in store. Ive never even ordered Js from a nike retail website. Always in store for me.

I may not agree with it, but, I get why you do it.
Id rather not, but its the absolute BEST way for me personally to go about it in the area i live in. I guess im still a lil ole fashioned myself, cause i like to buy my shoes in store. Ive never even ordered Js from a nike retail website. Always in store for me.

Honestly, it's probably the best way if you are getting both easy and hard releases.

I used to do it that way, my man.  But when we moved to the area we are now, I had to go online with FNL, Eastbay, etc.  I had done it in the past, but now I am exclusively doing so  (We have one foot locker, but it creates long odds).  There are strengths and weaknesses with this way, but I would rather run that risk than anything else.

I hear u. I like og and non og colors so I'd need dude to come thru for some of the tuff stuff lol
I get whatever they get i havent missed a shoe all year that i wanted except for the KO's and they only had them online. I only deal with one store and one guy.

Here in Dallas, cats be lining up 3-4 days before release, so I had no choice but learn to cop online or enter hella raffles.

Believe it or not I copped a two pairs of these Gammas for me and my girl online.

It's online or be salty outchea in these streets.

Here in Dallas, cats be lining up 3-4 days before release, so I had no choice but learn to cop online or enter hella raffles.

Believe it or not I copped a two pairs of these Gammas for me and my girl online.

It's online or be salty outchea in these streets.
I dont online, camp out, or enter hella raffles and i get every release. So there are other ways then just online camping, mall camping, and driving around entering in multiple raffles at multiple stores. PLENTY of other ways. And im out here in ATL which is more hyped than Dallas

Last edited:
I dont online, camp out, or enter hella raffles and i get every release. So there are other ways then just online camping, mall camping, and driving around entering in multiple raffles at multiple stores. PLENTY of other ways. And im out here in ATL which is more hyped than Dallas
buying fakes?

Back
Top Bottom