Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They're all over ebay for less than that man. 400 is really steep for 09 Jams. More like 320-350

LOL since when?

Smh all the links you posted were fake jams. That's where you're getting your price range from. Especially that last pair. You should be ashamed of posting that link. Average price for AUTHENTIC SJs is $400

Smh all the links you posted were fake jams. That's where you're getting your price range from. Especially that last pair. You should be ashamed of posting that link. Average price for AUTHENTIC SJs is $400

My bad. I didn't look closely at any of the listings. There's a price check thread over on sc that says the going rate is 350 and up. I hadn't looked around at pairs in a couple of years. I didn't realize they went for that much now

My bad. I didn't look closely at any of the listings. There's a price check thread over on sc that says the going rate is 350 and up. I hadn't looked around at pairs in a couple of years. I didn't realize they went for that much now
All good. Doesn't help when fleebay is flooded with fake 11s

all sold...lot of people about to be short when they find out you got some fakes

The LC section has helped me out a ton. I still think the Breds are the hardest to tell (for me) right now. The soles are almost a dead giveaway anymore. Those "restored icy soles", while I understand some can be restored, is just an immediate red flag. And I would also guess they people buying those don't know (obviously) and probably don't care. The odds of the average person seeing a pair of kicks in passing and going "those are fake" with 100% surety, it probably rare. Not to mention the cat wearing them thinks because he paid 4 bills, they just gotta be real. In any case, I'll have these one day, but they will be legit and for the price I feel comfortable paying for them. 

After 8months I finally decided to Unds my gammas for my bday on Wednesday, only lasted 20 mins before I had to change them because they were so uncomfortable .... What a damn shame, if I would have know I could have sold them for DS prices [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Last edited:
After 8months I finally decided to Unds my gammas for my bday on Wednesday, only lasted 20 mins before I had to change them because they were so uncomfortable .... What a damn shame, if I would have know I could have sold them for DS prices [emoji]128530[/emoji]
i felt the same way after my first wear, loosen them up real loose and wear them around the house for a few days and break them in real good, after a few hours of wears they do get real comfy. trust.

roll.gif
good luck for that price brah!!!
@GUSTODANINJA on  IG

he has a DS pair of Spacejams OG everything - SZ: 8 for $459.00    ----- I thought that was a great deal IMO

Talkin to a guy who has a pair ds for 240 not sure if theyre 100% authentic tho..have pics too

Back
Top Bottom