Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Alright, let's get a nickname for these bad boys. I'm torn between Yo Gamma Gamma and He Got Gamma. What say you NT?

I say we all agree to hit the report button the next time you suggest nicknames like that. Why does EVERY shoe have to have a dumb nickname? I mean, really?

Right, but that was just based on the colors (which are the blue and gold used on this one). I can't recall anyone mentioning laying eyes on or being told by any Nike/JB employee that snakeskin anything was coming. I'd much rather see anything snakeskin than these joints, that's for sure!

There was definitely hints of a snakeskin mid by people who who have dropped accurate info before in that thread

I say we all agree to hit the report button the next time you suggest nicknames like that. Why does EVERY shoe have to have a dumb nickname? I mean, really?
just stop using them, call it by the colors only. that's what im trying to do now. nicknames aren't even fun or worth using now to me

Uh... yeah, SJs are nearly exactly the same dude. 

Clearly, the only major difference is the white mid. Different shade of blue on the JM? Big deal. Jumpman Jordan is gold? I'd say that's an improvement.

Bunch of whiners in the Sneaker community these days. If anything, I honestly thought you people would be complaining that they are too similar to the SJs...
they may be basically "laid out" like Space jams, but... fact is they are a whole lot crappyer with the little changes... if you gonna have the clear sole, the midsole has to be white, no exception. it's the little things that can totally make or break a shoe. if the space jams originally had this same midsole i guarantee it would be less loved. Just like how the yellow and blue jumpmans on the upcoming "steels" is gonna break the deal for some ppl as well. some shoes the details are what make or break them and this is one of them.

Why's it matter if there are nicknames or not? Let people call shoes whatever they want, if it's a good nickname, it'll catch on. If it sucks (like the ******g kobe 8 nicknames "cultural" for example), it won't stick and people will call them by colors. 

After looking at the pics again I'm semi-confident that these are the supposed Laney 11's. I may be wrong but if you look closely you can see what looks like yellow writing on the tongue which would fit the description someone gave of what the Laney's would look like.

I'm so glad everyone hates them. That just means they will be easier for me to cop! Looking forward to all the new CW of these 11s. Wish they woulda done a simple blackout instead of the blue JM. I hope all you people saying ur gunna pass now really do end up passing. But we all know that aint gunna happen now dont we....

Jordan Brand trolling cause they look just like a black version of columbias 
laugh.gif

After looking at the pics again I'm semi-confident that these are the supposed Laney 11's. I may be wrong but if you look closely you can see what looks like yellow writing on the tongue which would fit the description someone gave of what the Laney's would look like.

Could be. I'd just imagine a laney colorway would be white based

Would anyone cop these customs if they came out?

They're on sneakernews.com if anybody wanna know where I seen them from.

Last edited:
Would anyone cop these customs if they came out?

View media item 312503

They're from sneakernews.com if anybody wanna know where I seen them from.

They're from a dude on Instagram called noldocustoms. He calls them the "dirty breds" Since there is Jordan XI Bred restock coming up, he is doing custom orders.

Geesh people I was kidding about the nicknames. "Yo Gamma Gamma" "He got Gamma"  Did you freaking think I was serious? Where's that head shaking dude...

Not a fan at all but I really hope that the official release from NIKE shows a different scheme or coloring on the shoe.  Didn't see this shoe till after seeing the Noldo customs so it kinda makes me wonder if they are the final release/decision.  They need to go back to the drawing board on this one me thinks.  Will I cop these?  Well.......maybe.  I would definitely not cop 2 pairs like the BREDs or other retro's, but I'd probably keep one in the closet somewhere.  I think we can all agree that this is easily the most easy CW to keep DS lol.

Back
Top Bottom