Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
All they need is a limited label and a story of how they are all black to commemorate Jordans ashy knees and you dudes will be talking about how you got a great deal at $1500 off a reseller and these are top 3 Jordans all time

This.
I was just telling my boy, how unfortunately these will go down in history. All because of the story they put behind it. SMH... If I get them I want to customize them... Really think they should dye the soles same color as jumpman. Really could care less about JBs schemes lol...

whack...   
laugh.gif

This shoe is Trash Can JB has killed a prestige & integrity of the XI's by coming up with this garbage *** colorway...smfh

All they needed to do was make the sole and jumpman black and it would be a no question pick up but nooo jb had to make those a sample.

Last edited:
i think an all black colorway would be best, but don't get me wrong i love the XIs..i think a new number is well due for the 13' holiday

It doesn't matter what CW JB releases people will still love it or hate it!! Add a Nike air to the tongue or the heel and add $50 and they will sell out!! Everyone should buy a pair because they like it and will wear them and not buy because of hype. Too many people worry about what other people think. Think on your own and be yourself. I love my jays....peace out!!

Last edited:
Since it's initial introduction, 11's have always fought an up hill battle for the publics appreciation.  In that interview Gentry did with G-Rock (Owner of the Theshoegame.com), he stated that the publics perception of the 11's when they were doing street research was anything but positive.  However today it's the brands higest selling style of all the J's (Gentry's words, not mine).  I think right now, everyone's first instinct is to hate it cause it's not an original classic.  But as time moves on, and we get better angle shots of the color, texture, and quality (the final product), peoples opinions are gonna swing.  Either way, the shoe is destined to be another "Hype Machine" (along with the rumored Laney 11's pack) and sell out instantly.  Thus ultimately prompting Nike/JB to try new colors in the future.  I been on J's since my first pair in 91, and I for one am happy to see them  trying something new.  I hate signing into Facebook and Twitter and seeing that picture of MJ & Scottie laughing, with the text reading "These "Beeps" bought the same damn shoe "AGAIN".  I just look at it and be like, "wow, they're talking about me".  Womp Womp........

Whether i cop this one depends on how the patent leather cut would. Im still quite disappointed about the cut since the 2009 spacejams.
Wish they could make them like the ogs or at least like the 2000/2001 XI retros.

Whether i cop this one depends on how the patent leather cut would. Im still quite disappointed about the cut since the 2009 spacejams.
Wish they could make them like the ogs or at least like the 2000/2001 XI retros.

PL cut doesn't mean anything unless its an OG CW.

I can see JB making the PL cut on these the best since the 01 cords :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom