Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They should have made the shoe all black. Waiting to see more pics of the shoe before I decide to buy them.

These are growing on me. They could be my beater Jordan because they are mostly black and I won't give a crap if they get messed up

What are the chances JB brings back the special boxes for these & piss off a lot of collectors

im thinking 70/30 clearly the 70% is that it will happen

I'm sure JB will gather the initial feeback of these and make some changes. I highy doubt that these are the final versions of what will be ultimately released. Those black midsoles are horrible!

This cw would be better received if JB actually released multiple mid 11s a year. But to say THIS is ALL we get is just a terrible idea. They are not a horrible looking shoe, but come on! They skipped the dang Columbias for these. Like, why?

I'd like to see JB push a million of these out.
laugh.gif
I seriously doubt they'd go from 500,000 pairs in 2012 of Playoffs/Bred 11's, to 1 million pairs of these or the Columbias.

Last edited:
:stoneface: Fail. We've seen pics of the Gamma Blue XIs already. Those don't even have a gamma blue Jumpman, black midsole, or smokey sole. Come on, KATC. :smh:

It's amazing to me how much better these would look, how much of an instacop they'd be, if they just switched up the outsole. The all black look is good. All they would need for me to cop is a more translucent sole. And not this ashy dark blue in a more translucent form. I'm talking about a true smoke sole. Try to imagine how smoked headlights look...but really dark. Something like that. A very dark, but translucent smoke sole. Kind of like a clear smoky black sole. Then they'd go from trash to fire in my eyes.

Is that a hawks 1s i see deep in there... 
tongue.gif

and they can retro the 6 rings (thats what it looks like) but not retro 2s or 15 and up? Come on JB

maybe them being made in italy is why they havent really got a fair retro i dont count cdp and the 2010s ones were decent but come on thats all they gave us since them coming out lol

I GUARANTEE it wouldn't. I guarantee that.

Jordan 'wore' the space jams. He could have worn the olive 9s, and people would have been killing themselves to own those. That Black midsole is fire; read: Blackout 11s, which would be an insta-cop and insta-sell.
I guarantee it wouldn't either. i am with you on that one
Pretty much
After thinkin about these for a while, I just don't think there's any way these are what the '13 XI GR will be. Too hideous and too much of a gamble for the biggest release of the year. IMO these are samples or part of that rumored back but no way this is going to be the big XI of the year.
This seriously can't be the conclusion you got to.

Hope this thread lasts so we can all see the cats callings these wack flip flop and cop!
Don't worry, these will "grow on dudes" pretty soon. I have always wanted to keep a list of all the people bashing and put in order of the date they flip flop opinions.

these are gonna sell out just because they're XI's.
No, because they are a good shoe

Is that a hawks 1s i see deep in there... 
tongue.gif

and they can retro the 6 rings (thats what it looks like) but not retro 2s or 15 and up? Come on JB
not even funny. Look nothing alike.
JB stopped trying after the 13s and they know it. There is only one good colorway of the IIs

not even funny. Look nothing alike.
JB stopped trying after the 13s and they know it. There is only one good colorway of the IIs
whats not funny because nothing i said was ment to be funny. there is a black 1 in the back with gold and red lining... so i came up with hawks

as for 6 rings those are def six rings no questions asked and theres only 2 high og cws of 2 so why not release them. Only one being good is your opinion. 

Don't get where all the hate is stemming from? it's practically an all black shoe...? So because the sole is a dark translucent color instead of icy blue these are considered an abomination to the XI family? Just shows how petty some of you are |I

Needless to say I have no problem with these. We'll see how the funds are looking towards christmas time but as of now they are on my cop list!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom