Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i may get them. depends. I'm 42, gave my nephew the credit card and told him if he wanted to wake up for restock and try online. get yourself in first and me a pair if u can. Kid got both. it was worth every penny. he is 14, i spent 4 yrs away. we unboxed them together. his face. the smell for me. the memories it brung back. this kid and me share alota things. All philly sports. Hamburgers. We like big boobs. But this was the best. 

they might look dope as hell on feet, however eventually that black midsole will fade and look TERRIBLE 
mean.gif

They should of just kept it simple and brought back the Columbia Xi. or maybe some low top heat color way like the baby blue and white for 2002-2003. 
eyes.gif

I can't believe im actually saying this to an 11 release be it low top or mid but i think i'll say my first 11 pass...

Christmas release's are supposed to be OG colorways.. NOT something new.. these are horrible in my opinion but that's my opinion.. the only way I'd buy them is if I knew a hypebeast who had something to trade that I really wanted.. otherwise, I'm not even thinkin' about these.. 

come on Taxi's and Steel's.!

Christmas release's are supposed to be OG colorways.. NOT something new.. these are horrible in my opinion but that's my opinion.. the only way I'd buy them is if I knew a hypebeast who had something to trade that I really wanted.. otherwise, I'm not even thinkin' about these.. 

come on Taxi's and Steel's.!

Cool Greys are not an OG colorway.

And technically neither are the Space Jams (I disagree on this but whatever I don't want to debate this for the millionth time)

They aren't that bad. But, just like the Bred's, I'll probably end up passing/missing out on these, because I can't RSVP snipe for crap, and I refuse to do any kind of line waiting for anything.

don't feel bad if you miss out on them in December, restocks on restocks will happen the following weeks and months.

Gamma 11 (if that's what they are calling it) will be produced in typical holiday Jordan 11 #'s.

Back
Top Bottom