Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I prefer all black over all white, it doesnt get dirty as easy. I love 11s so I would definatly cop these.

These are decent since the soles won't yellow on you. Columbia's get dirty too damn quick...

Meh. It's kind of a weird colorway to release. I don't get it. If the shoe was all navy blue with that jumpman I'd be rioting too lol but alas it's not.

I'm still unsure of this cw....I mean it has potential to be something great but the way JB made it look boring

Last edited:
Saw some kid wearing the "2013" columbias and asked him where he got them and said Flight Club
laugh.gif

If I could invent a colorway for the 11. I would make it all black like this gamma, except make the soles black too. White jumpman. The heel tab on the back make it white, with the 23 in black. And make the "jumpman jordan" logo with a white base and black text and a black jumpman.

I just noticed that they basically trolled and made a black Colombia pretty much. smh this leads me to believe they will put clear soles on the colombias when they do hit and not a Colombia blue sole like I hope

Back
Top Bottom