Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That's a dumb question tho people are gonna buy them regardless 11s are the most sought after Jordan there is , there is a reason people get killed once a year when these release

The gamma blue is tight but the midsole the black doesnt flow make the midsole gamma blue with black bottom BOOM must have but might still buy just for the gamma i love blue colored J's.

I keep seeing ppl on here crying about Colombia's get over it they are not dropping. Why come into a thread for a shoe that you hate to cry about the Colombia's not dropping and I bet more than half of you complainers are going to be the first crying about not getting a pair.
It's so old seeing all these little kids that weren't even walking begging for a shoe that's not listed anywhere in the thread title

I was in class today and this dude was wearing some 11s with a dark blue bottom. He had sweatpants on so I couldn't see much, but my first thought was I wondered if he snagged some early release or sample pair of these so I asked him what shoes he was wearing so I could scope em out. He pulled up his pant leg and said "they the jordan space 11s". I felt bad but I couldn't stop laughing. He was wearing these
View media item 368604

Honestly, i tdont think they'll look exactly as pictured. I read that theyre supposed to be like laney themed or something like that?

Idk.. I guess we'll see in the coming months .. production should start in July/August so we should be seeing some updated pics by then

i'll let my grandma do my talk
lmao 
roll.gif

hopefully JB changes and releases another c/w, similiar to how they dropped the breds as opposed to the colombias

White midsoles are preferred, but these are not bad at all. I think come RD, a lot of people will be warmed up to this cw, who aren't already. Let's not forget, the stealth XXs have black midsoles, and IMO are the cleanest pair of Js since the 13s. As always, to each their own. Hopefully, something similar to the other pic that's been floating around (with white midsoles) is released too.

Overall. Too much black.  The white touches on breds and space jams are what made them pop against the clear sole and patent leather.  Not a horrible kick, just too plain.

Overall. Too much black.  The white touches on breds and space jams are what made them pop against the clear sole and patent leather.  Not a horrible kick, just too plain.
Same thing I was thinking I just think it needs some contrast and it will have potential

I feel like dudes is hating cuz of the poor quality pics. If they come out like these "Dirty Jam"customs I found on IG

The gamma blue will lighten it up and the yellow accents will set it off in my opinion. We shall see tho. 

Last edited:
Can't wait to buy these. Ya'll know how long people been waiting for an all black pair of 11's? Ya'll actin foolish complaining about the Columbias in this thread, it happening this year, get over it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom