Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have this fear JB is going to pull a fast one and release these as a GR and the Columbia's as some kind of limited release at the same time.

I have this fear JB is going to pull a fast one and release these as a GR and the Columbia's as some kind of limited release at the same time.

Columbias will not drop as a holiday shoe, whenever they drop.... My best guess is all star or summer of 2014..

Columbias will not drop as a holiday shoe, whenever they drop.... My best guess is all star or summer of 2014..

I always thought the same. That white base is clean for a spring release (march madness time to celebrate unc in the tourney) or a summer release

Maybe b/c Nike made 500,000 pairs with the idea of restocking various markets to quench the thirst of the masses.  There's no chance of these or any other Holiday 11 sitting.  Maybe 10 years ago, but in this day, no chance! 

i am seriously hoping they undergo a design change. i've never seen jb come with an 11 that doesnt seem.. up to par

Agreed. Smoked sole would look nice but I don't think it will be like that. Probably a tint of blue is my bet though

Last edited:
These are horrible, Look like fakes the black sole on the bottom is ugly, These and them low tops that drop this summer are terrible smh, JB is now ruining the XI i see.

Back
Top Bottom