Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I must say, I am pretty disappointed with these. Wish they were releasing the Columbias, instead. 

im sure there will be enough other heat around xmas to spend my money on... easy pass at this stage.

these will be last to cop :x on my list but the columbia's on the other hand downs should have dropped those instead

1. I need more pics to make a final decision....on these AND the Laneys

2. 2/3 of the peeps on here calling the Gammas trash are gonna be the main ones snatching these on release day.

Trust me.....they will still sell out in minutes

This...It's the hype factor that comes along with owning the newest "kicks"...

Hype has always been there in the sneaker game, granted...Today the problem is most people buying doesen't even know the history of the shoe they are copping multiples of...They'er "hyped" because Kanye and Bow Wow are rocking them...If these released back in the early 00' I guarantee they would have sat...Simply because the history of MJ actually wearing a shoe was still prevalent in the sneaker community and any model that deviated from that color-up was looked upon with skepticism and sometimes even disdain...

I'm not saying this is a bad thing...The customer thirst has gotten some classic colorway's released for those people who considered them holy in terms of sneakers...Plus it gives the new generation a chance to make shoes theirs just like some of the older heads like me feel protective of the models that were our's...Only problem I have with is the lowly quality but that's a whole seperate topic...

Now all that being said I think it's good that JB is deviating a little from the norm...But please don't make the yearly holiday release a retro+ colorway...Drop it at a different time during the year and save the holiday season for the OG's like you've been doing for the past four holiday drops...It's not like OG color-ups won't sell so just work through the rotation then start over I.E. Space Jam + CG + Concord + Playoff's + Columbia + Space Jam etc...Keeps colorway releases to every 5 years...Perfect to re-stock and keep peoples feet laced with what started the craze in the first place...Again it's not like they won't sell...

Just my view on the situation though...I think I've said this on these board more then a few times over the years...

It's whatever though if you don't like a shoe then don't buy it...Problem solved...Plus I guarantee that somewhere down the line there will be another release that will get your thirst up again...It's the way of the sneaker game...

That's the longest niketalk post I've ever seen.

If you are an og collector then these will sit somewhere deep in your collection until you see fit to wear them after everybody's already warn and creased there's.

Stop worrying about what everybody else got on.

That's the longest niketalk post I've ever seen.

If you are an og collector then these will sit somewhere deep in your collection until you see fit to wear them after everybody's already warn and creased there's.

Stop worrying about what everybody else got on.

U obviously ddnt read the topic on the twitter bots, if thats the longest post u have eer seen here.

Nope. Still a long a** post though lol. And that statement is all in good fun by the way.

Deezrsackolishus.....you from jacksonville?

This...It's the hype factor that comes along with owning the newest "kicks"...

Hype has always been there in the sneaker game, granted...Today the problem is most people buying doesen't even know the history of the shoe they are copping multiples of...They'er "hyped" because Kanye and Bow Wow are rocking them...If these released back in the early 00' I guarantee they would have sat...Simply because the history of MJ actually wearing a shoe was still prevalent in the sneaker community and any model that deviated from that color-up was looked upon with skepticism and sometimes even disdain...

I'm not saying this is a bad thing...The customer thirst has gotten some classic colorway's released for those people who considered them holy in terms of sneakers...Plus it gives the new generation a chance to make shoes theirs just like some of the older heads like me feel protective of the models that were our's...Only problem I have with is the lowly quality but that's a whole seperate topic...

Now all that being said I think it's good that JB is deviating a little from the norm...But please don't make the yearly holiday release a retro+ colorway...Drop it at a different time during the year and save the holiday season for the OG's like you've been doing for the past four holiday drops...It's not like OG color-ups won't sell so just work through the rotation then start over I.E. Space Jam + CG + Concord + Playoff's + Columbia + Space Jam etc...Keeps colorway releases to every 5 years...Perfect to re-stock and keep peoples feet laced with what started the craze in the first place...Again it's not like they won't sell...

Just my view on the situation though...I think I've said this on these board more then a few times over the years...

It's whatever though if you don't like a shoe then don't buy it...Problem solved...Plus I guarantee that somewhere down the line there will be another release that will get your thirst up again...It's the way of the sneaker game...

Not true. Cool grey xi stArted a madness man. Were u around then?

Non og color and set world on fire.

Yeah other retro + colors til 2002 mighta sat, but the thirst wasnt high then. Hell, xi were the only big time releases really. And they dont compare to today.

Bottom line, anything nowadays could drop n sell out..... Aka squadron blues. EW.

The og collector and their colorway desires are out the door.

Nope. Still a long a** post though lol. And that statement is all in good fun by the way.

Deezrsackolishus.....you from jacksonville?

Oh i knew u were just ribbing him

Not in jax.

But a die hard jags fan since i was 8. Go to a game every year usually.

I am hoping for a darker sole, simply because the yellowing will not be seen that quickly!

I actually like that sprite colourway drawing that was posted some pages back!

although it is not an OG release, the colourway looks nice!

Back
Top Bottom