Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
2/3 of the peeps on here calling the Gammas trash are gonna be the main ones snatching these on release day.

They're trash and they are a disgrace to the Air Jordan XI. I'm not buying them on release day.If retail was $20.00 I still wouldn't cop.I'm not going to support JB's decision to not release the Columbias by buying these horrible looking XI's. This is like a nightmare come true for them to release these instead of Columbias. Extremely disspointed in JB. I hope most people pass and these sit on shelves for Months, and months until JB gets it through their heads that they should of dropped the Columbias instead of these Horrible looking "Gamma Blue XI with black midsoles."If they midsoles were at least white I would of thought about copping but these are definitely a pass for me.

Last edited:
These are not that bad, just blackout the jumpman and paint the mid sole white just like Marcus Jordan's PE 11s.

Should have rereleased the DMP 11's instead if the plan all along was to release the Columbia's next year.

Last edited:
Yeah but those cws came in a pack....I wouldn't want JB to retro cws from the pack unless they are bringing the whole pack out again but it would be something if JB retros JB packs

Everything about this shoe suck. It may be the worse mid XIs next to the anniversary

Ppl hate too much on JB & their new colorways...if u don't like it, don't buy it lol but personally I think these 11s r gonna be pretty dope

I know I am going to get flamed dor this but I like the retro+ colorways (space jam, cg, silver anniv, gammas) better than the OGs. Only OG colorway I really mess with are the columbias(not sure if ble snakeskin is OG or not but I mess with those too) but they dont age well so the concords are a suitable substitute.

These will be had.

Im ready for these shoes to drop, i want every 11 the breds, the cool greys, columbia, concords, i just cant wait for these Gamma to drop. i'm glad every body is talking trash on them, know that ill be the first person in line 
laugh.gif

I don't know what all of you are complaining about ? These are tough, nothing wrong with them. I'll be happy to grab those and looking forward to it. If it is in fact the one that's releasing this year ! No complaints here !

if they made them with a white midsole with carbon fiber where the PL is i think that might look interesting, of course thats in my head and it might look horrible on a shoe lol

if they made them with a white midsole with carbon fiber where the PL is i think that might look interesting, of course thats in my head and it might look horrible on a shoe lol

Patent leather is what defines the XI in my estimation...Maybe if they released these as a low it would be fairly nice though...

As far as mids go I'll say it again...Keep them with the OG color-ups and drop them on a five year rotation...Can't tell me they wont sell out each release...

Back
Top Bottom