Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
 JB scrap the gammas and give us these with a black cf please
smile.gif

People will get any 11s just because their 11s but to me personally their ugly they should had stuck with the Colombia's [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji] white on white XIs can never go wrong (bring Colombia's back holidays of 2013 for we can all have a good holidays)

I'm really hoping all these comments hating the shoe are indicative of the greater public. I don't want to have to deal with hysteria for these. Knowing how things normally go though, I can expect half of the people hating the shoe to switch to "eh..maybe" within a week or two of it's release. :smh: :lol:

I hope these shoes sit on shelves regardless of them being 11's and the holiday release, so JB knows they can't try us with this BS like.....

"Holiday shoe?! Hmmmm....give 'em some all black 11's.....put blue on there somewhere and give it a FANCY name like....liiiike.....GAMMA......yeaaahh, they'll eat that s#@% up!"

I hope these shoes sit on shelves regardless of them being 11's and the holiday release, so JB knows they can't try us with this BS like.....

"Holiday shoe?! Hmmmm....give 'em some all black 11's.....put blue on there somewhere and give it a FANCY name like....liiiike.....GAMMA......yeaaahh, they'll eat that s#@% up!"
For any shoe all they have to do is make it a QS and people will eat it up. I happen to like these and I wish these would sit so it's easy for me, but in reality everyone thinks they can make 100, 200 dollar come ups on J's and they don't normally sit 
mean.gif

For any shoe all they have to do is make it a QS and people will eat it up. I happen to like these and I wish these would sit so it's easy for me, but in reality everyone thinks they can make 100, 200 dollar come ups on J's and they don't normally sit 
mean.gif

Understandable and agreed....

I wish I could see more angles of the shoe before I really make a decision but these are lackluster compared to the previous 2 OG cws we received. They have potential though and it sucks that columbias aren't releasing but its not like we can change so just wait till next year

I was considering a cop before I got concords, but now that i have an og colorway, i'm not even considering a cop

Not sold on these yet. More than likely will just be a cop for the wife and babyboy. I dont really see me rocking them.

These are the limited pair, there is another 11, mark my words..
I said that we will have a pack for the holidays, and everyone trashed me....  I knew it would include a Retro 5 and a (limited) Retro 11...  I was wrong by calling the 5 the Laneys, I just got info that these will be in the pack and it (sounds) like the elephant print 5's will be in the pack also...

I said that we will have a pack for the holidays, and everyone trashed me....  I knew it would include a Retro 5 and a (limited) Retro 11...  I was wrong by calling the 5 the Laneys, I just got info that these will be in the pack and it (sounds) like the elephant print 5's will be in the pack also...
From what I remember, people trashed you because you sent in a picture of what you said was gonna be some snakeskin 11's and you said that your source gave it to you, but the picture has been online for a while.

Last edited:
I must say I am excited for these to come out. I love the 11 design and I like this CW. If no one likes them then I hope I can get a pair

Back
Top Bottom