Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I love how its almost guaranteed to have claw marks on the "patent" leather

Last edited:
I said that we will have a pack for the holidays, and everyone trashed me....  I knew it would include a Retro 5 and a (limited) Retro 11...  I was wrong by calling the 5 the Laneys, I just got info that these will be in the pack and it (sounds) like the elephant print 5's will be in the pack also...
thank god........ That's a pack I would NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRR touch.
laugh.gif
 *prays for space jams with a royal blue sole*

I always trust your info kcmo. You aint never lied. But what is the GR XIs? Is it the high too snakeskin? Too bad these are in a pack. i liked em.

for what its worth from what a store owner told me...

Orders for the holiday were put in early last month (at least for smaller mom/pop shops-boutiques). Hopefully any/all of the non major retail stores that ppl frequent put in for the max # of their allotment from JB .

sometimes he'll get asked about a GR shoe and if its not one of the major/popular retros (off the cuff), he'll forget if he's even getting them. QS is a little different bc those orders get taken about a month from the QS release date. Nike/JB REP blasts an email with allotment and u reply that ur on board or not. Example: my dude overlooked the email on the black/gold patent leather 1.

sorry for the digression... Back to the shoe. I would like them if they changed the sole

Those look pretty cool, the plastic bits gloosy kinda look cheapish, should start adding hyperfuse or change materials around a bit 

I'm reserving judgement till I see some detailed pics but I'm not too big on XI's though so most likely ill pass. Only XI's I ever cared for were the the concords and the black/red

My DS Space Jam's would **** on these all day! But, I still may cop because I am a slave to the Jordan Capitalist society!

I personally dislike this color way on the 11s they should just retro the Columbias instead of these.

I will wait for better pics to make my final judgement, but right now it looks like I will be passing on these XI's. If they would have made the jumpman like the blue that's on the Laney 5's or even like the yellow it might have made a difference.

I would like for everyone to stop requesting columbias this year. its not gonna happen. Best bet is to look forward to what next year will bring, might be the columbia's you've been wanting for so long? But, I am interested in what these will look like when we finally get some more detailed pics.

eyes.gif
I don't really understand how people can change the black midsole to white to satisfy their need for the Space Jams. Isn't the sole still black under the blueish sole? I just think it'll look weird.

:rolleyes I don't really understand how people can change the black midsole to white to satisfy their need for the Space Jams. Isn't the sole still black under the blueish sole? I just think it'll look weird.

I agree.
We already had the space jams in 2000 and 2009. Then the black reds in 1996, 2001 and 2012.
Thats enough black upper xi with black patent and white midsole. Time for more new colorways.
Other air jordan models got much more retro+ colorways.

These production sample pics of the actual shoe should be in here pretty soon.  These are the topic of a lot of chatter at JB right now.  I'm in for a pair for sure.

Last edited:
Yeah these are really hated on. Not really sure why, I think they are going to turn out nice. Seems like every new retro+ is bashed for being over the top, too flashy, so they drop these and now it's too plain. Hard to please, this Jordan brand crowd.

Back
Top Bottom