• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So they force the yellow in there to go with the "laney" theme

Yet gamma and laney blue are totally different.

And no blackouts?

Lets see.....

Neutral color everyone can get down with, with very few "gray or white" accents...

Or all black with a blue sole , then a bright carolina jumpman, and an ugly yellow jumpman.... Yeeeeah. Thats what we want?

Still copping to complete my xi mid collection, but these will be at the bottom of rotation without question

Last edited:
air_jordan_xi(11)_retro_black_gamma_blue_varsity_maize-2med.jpg

air_jordan_xi(11)_retro_black_gamma_blue_varsity_maize-8med.jpg
i usually dont see quality issues in pics but the look terrible

not sure if this was ever brought up. sorry in advance as i'm too lazy to look through everything that has been said but did the midsole get inspiration from the dirty breds?

these dont look horrible but that blue and the yellow look so off on the shoe it makes them so unappealing to me but give me OG quality and ill cop but for the XI quality of recent and for $185, or however much these will be, i will def pass

looks like no XI for me this year... one of the reason i started buyin shoes again was the Space jams, den Cool Grey XI, concord was coool, bred was a must be the overstock made them Irrelevant.... now the GAMmma Colorway... just messed up the trend JB was going........ should have been white xmas this year... if yall catach my drift.

Yeah, the yellow looks out of place. I think if the jumpman were yellow and the blue for the 23/jumpman jordan it would look good. Don't mind the dark midsole, used to the white so it looks weird at first... But not that bad.

I dont get the hate for this shoe. Theyre basically just space jams with a black midsole and a bit of yellow

Back
Top Bottom