Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Still wack to me. The satisfaction with these just continue to feed the monster...

Why get your hopes up for 2 mid 11s? Y'all know only 2 pairs drop a year, 1 low & 1 mid (although reportedly changing the pattern of that next year)

I think this holiday release is on point. Imho these crush the Columbias but i understand there's a lot of bias towards new colorways. If these would've dropped mid to late 90's they would easily be mentioned as one of the top 11s.

Last edited:
I think this holiday release is on point. Imho these crush the Columbias but i understand there's a lot of bias towards new colorways. If these would've dropped mid to late 90's they would easily be mentioned as one of the top 11s.
I never understood the fascination with the columbias tbh. I think many people want them to release so they can finish up their OG collection since all the other OG cws have released. I know there is a number of people that do like the columbias but I personally don't think the columbias are that hot

ppl will end up getting these lol 

Of course they will...It's 2013 and they're a pair of Jordans...Everything with the Jumpman Symbol that has "Retro" attached is going sell regardless...

Can't complain though...Because of Retro+ releases like this (Which I admittedly don't like at all) sell out, it keeps JB dropping the OG's as well...

All that being said good luck to all the cat's out there who are looking to cop...

"Thank you for making our community better."
roll.gif

Was reading a few pages back... don't sleep on a good price if you find one now.. come RD the market sky rockets like first week like it always does with every 11

These will be everywhere like the black and reds

I never understood the fascination with the columbias tbh. I think many people want them to release so they can finish up their OG collection since all the other OG cws have released. I know there is a number of people that do like the columbias but I personally don't think the columbias are that hot

all white sneakers :smh:

and all white ones that yellow, and not just the sole

Sneakerhead a around my way are not having this. Extremely disappointed in the bf release and the 11 release. O well

Saw someone rockin them at the mall the release day of the laney 5s and I must say they look even better on feet. Def cop for me. Feel like these might be a struggle to cop

Air Jordan XI
Color: Black/Gamma Blue-Varsity Maize
Style Code: 378037-006
Release Date: 12/21/13
Price: $185

air-jordan-11-black-gamma-blue-varsity-maize-06-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-11-black-gamma-blue-varsity-maize-07-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-11-black-gamma-blue-varsity-maize-13-570x448.jpg

air-jordan-11-black-gamma-blue-varsity-maize-12-570x480.jpg

air-jordan-11-black-gamma-blue-varsity-maize-10-570x458.jpg

air-jordan-11-black-gamma-blue-varsity-maize-09-570x457.jpg

air-jordan-11-black-gamma-blue-varsity-maize-08-570x536.jpg