Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Make sure you have the option to receive emails selected in your personal profile on fnl.

Had issues with that during the draft last year.

Just checked mine and somehow it wasn't selected.
i'm glad you said something.. no wonder i didn't get an email for the draft, but i did last year.. i think since they updated the site a lot of stuff got switched  back to default or something

i still entered tho via the link, but if i wouldn't of checked it i would've never received an email if i won 

There are a lot of shoes that JB puts out that I "like". There are also some that come out where I say "I absolutely need those". People need to learn the difference. I like the Gammas, but I don't tell myself I need to have em. People think they need to have every release, I feel bad for those who can't differentiate.

^ what he said, I like em but dont need em. Not like bred 1s. Ive bern salty on those ever since banned 1s dropped.

As for gammas they will prob restock 2 weeks later when bot orderes are cancelled happed last yr on thebred 11s and the prices never been the same since.

Hopefully I get this finishline draft like I did last year.  I think more stores should do this. It makes releases less chaotic.

Im not sure if I should camp out for these or try my luck online. I'll be pissed if I dont get my pair. Im a little salty I no longer live in the bronx cause my friend in NY was able to get his last month, and he wears gs. 
sick.gif

Im not sure if I should camp out for these or try my luck online. I'll be pissed if I dont get my pair. Im a little salty I no longer live in the bronx cause my friend in NY was able to get his last month, and he wears gs. :x  
your friend got some fakes and got some girly *** feet kid. Go start camping out now. The hype is real

your friend got some fakes and got some girly *** feet kid. Go start camping out now. The hype is real
u obviously know nothin about NY. N my friend is short as f*** so it would only make sense he has little feet.

I don't know anything about NY other than the sorry *** Knicks. I'm out here in killa Cali. But unfortunately I am a knicks fan.

44% copping? I guess if you wanted the Breds and missed out or you're trying to resell you would go for these. Other than that, this is the same sneaker as last year. I'm good.

I still haven't received a confirmation email from the finish line draft or is there not one?
I never got the email either. FNL is ran by a bunch of idiots so it's no surprise people aren't getting their draft emails. Just enter through this link and make sure you use the emails your WC account is registered with:  www.finishline.com/thedraft

Good luck!

I have been with Finishline since High School, and im 27 now. I understand your frustration but thats like saying XXXXX People are a bunch of idiots because a XXXXX person stole your phone... I personally put the XXXXX before "Person", it didnt get "Blocked" out.... Just throwing that out there.

I havent really looked into the draft, i just know you have to enter it to try and get a pair on lock. If I where trying to grab a pair, and I have yet to receive and email, i would call Finishline customer service and ask how do i participate?

You also gotta ask yourself, did you check the box when signing up for the WC card, that says you want to receive messages and notifications from FINL?

Now im not on the tech team or anything like that here at FINL, Im just using some common sense.

-Fresh

I never got the email either. FNL is ran by a bunch of idiots so it's no surprise people aren't getting their draft emails. Just enter through this link and make sure you use the emails your WC account is registered with:  www.finishline.com/thedraft

Good luck!

I still haven't received a confirmation email from the finish line draft or is there not one?

Good luck!

I have been with Finishline since High School, and im 27 now. I understand your frustration but thats like saying XXXXX People are a bunch of idiots because a XXXXX person stole your phone... I personally put the XXXXX before "Person", it didnt get "Blocked" out.... Just throwing that out there.

I havent really looked into the draft, i just know you have to enter it to try and get a pair on lock. If I where trying to grab a pair, and I have yet to receive and email, i would call Finishline customer service and ask how do i participate?

You also gotta ask yourself, did you check the box when signing up for the WC card, that says you want to receive messages and notifications from FINL?

Now im not on the tech team or anything like that here at FINL, Im just using some common sense.

-Fresh
Fresh:

I apologize for generalizing but FINL definitely has the worse customer experience and service ONLINE of all the big box retailers. I have participated in shoe launches in FINL stores and have not experienced any problems when they release shoes FCFS. The online releases are a completely different story. Half the time I get checkout errors even though all my cc information is correct and my billing and shipping addresses matches. I know i'm not the only one that gets this. For this year and last year, I did check the box to receive emails well in advance of the Retro 11 draft. I even called in last year to verified everything was set and still didn't get the email. Same song and dance this year but luckily they made the link more general as oppose to a specific link embedded in the draft emails last year. It's especially frustrating because I tend to do most of my purchases online.

I'm actually a big fan of the FINL company because of their Winners Circle rewards but the lack of certain products and the frustrations with online shopping always makes them my 2nd or 3rd choice when I shop online.

Fresh:

I apologize for generalizing but FINL definitely has the worse customer experience and service ONLINE of all the big box retailers. I have participated in shoe launches in FINL stores and have not experienced any problems when they release shoes FCFS. The online releases are a completely different story. Half the time I get checkout errors even though all my cc information is correct and my billing and shipping addresses matches. I know i'm not the only one that gets this. For this year and last year, I did check the box to receive emails well in advance of the Retro 11 draft. I even called in last year to verified everything was set and still didn't get the email. Same song and dance this year but luckily they made the link more general as oppose to a specific link embedded in the draft emails last year. It's especially frustrating because I tend to do most of my purchases online.

I'm actually a big fan of the FINL company because of their Winners Circle rewards but the lack of certain products and the frustrations with online shopping always makes them my 2nd or 3rd choice when I shop online.

I understand where you are coming from. Here are a couple things i have heard around the building.

-Paypal adds a couple steps
-CC billing address is different from billing info
-Customer is not signed in to the site (WC)
-Fastest way possible is to be signed into your WC account, have a Gift Card ready...... (FINL GIFT CARD) Processing is faster than any other form of payment obviously because its in house and already verified.

As for the Draft, youll just have to call the Customer Service line, We started the draft after I already came into our home office, in my years as a Store Manager I was always a fan of FCFS.

-Fresh

Last edited:
So because his friend got em early they fake fam???
lol that dude dont kno what he talking about. The gammas have already been produced, even the gamma 12s. Drake had posted pix of the 12s, 11s and the laneys like a month or 2 ago. When I copped my space jams I got em bout a month early too, and I bought 2 pairs, each one from a different spot. Bx and Bk be low key having J's early. 

But yea... anyways, I think Im going to try my luc online or just wait til this other spot in BK get them in.

lol that dude dont kno what he talking about. The gammas have already been produced, even the gamma 12s. Drake had posted pix of the 12s, 11s and the laneys like a month or 2 ago. When I copped my space jams I got em bout a month early too, and I bought 2 pairs, each one from a different spot. Bx and Bk be low key having J's early. 

But yea... anyways, I think Im going to try my luc online or just wait til this other spot in BK get them in.
Yea I saw a dude rockin em the day the laneys released. He had a hookup and offered me $350 to have em now but I can't pay that much for j's right now I'm sorry. And they were legit not that painted carbon fiber **** lol

Back
Top Bottom