Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
we receive the email on the 12th if I'm correct?

22nd

Because your excuse is garbage dude. I remember you posting over and over on release day asking for someone to PM u if they had a site with your size. Then I remember people hitting u up when the first restock hit and u missing out anyways. You were well documented with your missing out. Dudes felt bad for u.

So all those times he said he missed out, it was really because he didn't have the money? Someone just told on themselves :lol:

MUST COP!!! SEXY!!! 
eek.gif

This pic just made me consider doubling up. hopefully the other for retail though... Very nice.
Someone said earlier that the Gamma 11's will be 2 per person, so if you're able to get one from a store you should be able to get a second, as long as they have your size.

we receive the email on the 12th if I'm correct?

22nd

Because your excuse is garbage dude. I remember you posting over and over on release day asking for someone to PM u if they had a site with your size. Then I remember people hitting u up when the first restock hit and u missing out anyways. You were well documented with your missing out. Dudes felt bad for u.

So all those times he said he missed out, it was really because he didn't have the money? Someone just told on themselves :lol:

no :lol:

if i missed out on something because i did miss out, i havent missed out on something in awhile thats GR

limited stuff is a different story

the early pairs compared to the retail pairs ..the only diff i could see is under the insole...retail under insole is a light grey

the retail pairs were really good quality...i was shocked....no glue spots no nothing...and i checked 6 retail pairs today...shipments are coming in to most retail spots now 

Im impatient and im really digging this color way and im pissed I missed on the what the kobe 8 today

Alright. I'm by no means a sneaker head. I joined this forum to get some clarification. I plan on getting the gamma blue 11's for my cousin who is returning from duty, for Christmas. Here's the thing. Growing up, I seen how the concords would turn yellow on the bottom. My question is.. Will these do the same? I'm really curious because for $180+ (Expensive)and I know he will wear them..but I just personally found the concords turning yellow was ugly. Much appreciated for the input.

Last edited:
Alright. I'm by no means a sneaker head. I joined this forum to get some clarification. I plan on getting the gamma blue 11's for my cousin who is returning from duty, for Christmas. Here's the thing. Growing up, I seen how the concords would turn yellow on the bottom. My question is.. Will these do the same? I'm really curious because for $180+ and I know he will wear them.. I just personally found the concords turning yellow was ugly. Much appreciated for the input.

I'm sure overtime they will but I believe that's why they are starting to put icey blue soles on the bottom to slow the process if I'm not mistakin concords were clear

Alright. I'm by no means a sneaker head. I joined this forum to get some clarification. I plan on getting the gamma blue 11's for my cousin who is returning from duty, for Christmas. Here's the thing. Growing up, I seen how the concords would turn yellow on the bottom. My question is.. Will these do the same? I'm really curious because for $180+ (Expensive)and I know he will wear them..but I just personally found the concords turning yellow was ugly. Much appreciated for the input.

soles are pretty blue from what i can see but yes, they will eventually yellow over time.

No disrespect towards anyone who buys jordans, they are very nice. I just wish nike would make them colored where the yellowing doesn't show.. Really changes the whole dynamic of the shoe. The soles on these being a bluish/grey color mixed with yellow overtime would make it a bluish/grey/green :/
Maybe it's just me.. Idk. Thanks again for the response. Here's hoping to now getting a pair for him lol.

One more question. If he were to not wear these, and just left them in the box for years.. Would they still turn yellow?

it wont be as noticeable on these but they will yellow. thats why im still confused about this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom